Closed Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mods.... This forum needs a LOUNGE!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    I keep seeing TAGF....what is that?
    Really Laurah???? Talk About Giants Football. You cant be serious. LMAO
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Exactly. How is anyone else supposed to feel going into a thread like that? It's like a clique.
    I'm sure as long as you don't make a jerk out of yourself, it wouldn't be too bad. Guys like Morehead and MattMeyer are pretty nice. Though I think having the Lounge Thread was the correct middle ground to go with. I can't tell you how many times I've had my personal opinion on certain subjects misinterpreted here and then turned into fact. Could you imagine that with more serious subjects? If you have any moderation experience, it's just not worth the hassle when dealing with sports fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    I'm stating the obvious. It's common sense to understand that if you aren't happy in a place, then go to another place. It has nothing to do with being a moderator. Calm down, guy.
    I'm calm actually. Just don't feel the "feel good" aura coming out of a moderator like you.

Ill speak to roa about situations like this. At least he answers people nicely.

Lets not start another big deal. We are just visitors here and I suppose people could start their OWN boards if they dont wanna come here. I will just live with that decision cause it is not that big of a deal, it was just an idea. BTW Moke, Die-Hard is a very good mod. And no, I am not kissing butt, he helps when there is a problem pretty much at a lightspeed pace. Same with RO and Mod C to name a few.

With that said.......What ever happened to the NYG Chatroom? That was such a good place to go during gameday.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm calm actually. Just don't feel the "feel good" aura coming out of a moderator like you.

Ill speak to roa about situations like this. At least he answers people nicely.
    Thats fine. Sorry that I wasn't nice enough for your taste, but when people get sarcastic with me for no reason, like you did several times, I tend to react in kind. If you want nice, act nice yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Really Laurah???? Talk About Giants Football. You cant be serious. LMAO
    Sorry for being confused about something, and asking a question for clarification. Thanx for the mature answer Mod.

Can't we all just get along? Only 2 more days to go, then we can stop killing each other and talk about our amazing win over Eagles. Let's Go Giants!

Sorry for being confused about something, and asking a question for clarification.Thanx for the mature answer Mod.
    LMAO geez thanks mod for mature answer

Can't we all just get along? Only 2 more days to go, then we can stop killing each other and talk about our amazing win over Eagles. Let's Go Giants!
    Cant we all just get aloooonnnnggg?

Closed Thread