Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140
  1. #131
    Administrator Die-Hard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,828
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, sure. As long as you can do me and people with smartphones a solid and inquire about Tapatalk? I 100% know for a fact that you don't have to pay for it. Only fee is for those who want to buy the app to post.I can post from my phone when I want - which I'm doing, but the app works more fluid than the browsers PLUS sometimes you get more Internet with the app, better access. Was just a suggestion just in case. I think it was brought up anyway.Thanks.
    I'll be glad to address it with the appropriate people.

  2. #132
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Fifty needs to upgrade to GIFS. JPG is so 2000.

    The proper GIF for his statement above would be

    atleast my sig remains the same, yours has been DELETED, ask the mods.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  3. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    atleast my sig remains the same, yours has been DELETED, ask the mods.
    It's free rule advertising for the mods. They should be thanking me after each post.

  4. #134
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    atleast my sig remains the same, yours has been DELETED, ask the mods.
    Aw c'mon Fifty, that was funny...don't be salty...learn to be able to laugh at yourself, it's a good quality to have

  5. #135
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    I'll be glad to address it with the appropriate people.
    Thanks.

  6. #136
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Aw c'mon Fifty, that was funny...don't be salty...learn to be able to laugh at yourself, it's a good quality to have
    I laugh at myself. Actually not too worried about being laughed at. I am 40 and retired. Dont have to work, I can just sit here and post jpegs' all day long. Whats not to laugh at?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  7. #137
    Veteran Laurah1275's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Jersey City, NJ
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I laugh at myself. Actually not too worried about being laughed at. I am 40 and retired. Dont have to work, I can just sit here and post jpegs' all day long. Whats not to laugh at?
    Wow, look at you! That's great...I've got a ways to go yet

  8. #138
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Wow, look at you! That's great...I've got a ways to go yet
    Not unless you have a NY strip delivered to my house with all the trimmings.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  9. #139
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Why is this thread still being posted in?

  10. #140
    All-Pro derekunion28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    amityville strong island
    Posts
    7,216
    wow great reads... i can agree with all sides here lol

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts