Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    If the central theme is inappropriate language, I am not even going to ask the IT folks. They are very touchy about how we conduct ourselves in that regard.
    Inappropriate language gets beeped out anyway, so I didn't see a problem with it when I first asked about it. Plus, there is a reason for moderators, to force against the rules.

With the way inappropriate language gets filtered here, I highly doubt that would be the central theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Instead of answering it with irrelevant information such as "SO laurah can talk nonsense all day" (which sorry, won't ever give you a lounge section), I answered the question with some relevancy.
    That was glorious!

Inappropriate language gets beeped out anyway, so I didn't see a problem with it when I first asked about it. Plus, there is a reason for moderators, to force against the rules.

With the way inappropriate language gets filtered here, I highly doubt that would be the central theme.
    What's the difference between a lounge and a forum?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

If the central theme is inappropriate language, I am not even going to ask the IT folks. They are very touchy about how we conduct ourselves in that regard.
    Not at all.

What's the difference between a lounge and a forum?
    Well, if I'd like to talk about a new car, where can I do that on this board? Entertainment? Doesn't sound too entertaining to me.

I rather just not discuss this further if something like a lounge section won't even be considered (go look around other message boards/forums, it's on every one of them) because I'll probably get an infraction for something so minute and I'd rather not.

Well, if I'd like to talk about a new car, where can I do that on this board? Entertainment? Doesn't sound too entertaining to me.

I rather just not discuss this further if something like a lounge section won't even be considered (go look around other message boards/forums, it's on every one of them) because I'll probably get an infraction for something so minute and I'd rather not.
    So you'd like a "forum" called something like "The Hang Out" where anything but sports is discussed?

How many peoople do you think we actually ban?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Wow, really?

You guys do know that we have an IGNORE feature now, right? If you don't want to read what Laurah types, then put her on ignore and the problem is solved. If you keep calling her out like this, it might appear, at least to me, that she isn't the problem at all, but maybe it's you. Just sayin'...

So you'd like a "forum" called something like "The Hang Out" where anything but sports is discussed?

How many peoople do you think we actually ban?
    Is this an entertainment forum? No, so why do we have an entertainment THREAD?

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Wow, really?

You guys do know that we have an IGNORE feature now, right? If you don't want to read what Laurah types, then put her on ignore and the problem is solved. If you keep calling her out like this, it might appear, at least to me, that she isn't the problem at all, but maybe it's you. Just sayin'...
    If you're talking to me, please read what I typed out. Nowhere in my posts did I mention anything about Laurah's postings being an annoyance to me. Just saying.

So "you guys" better not have been directed to me.

If you're talking to me, please read what I typed out. Nowhere in my posts did I mention anything about Laurah's postings being an annoyance to me. Just saying.

So "you guys" better not have been directed to me.
    Let's ease up now, this is a fact finding mission lol

# 80