Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I mentioned that to my GF earlier. She thought it was crazy that we had that and no other place to talk about "L's" breakfasts.
    I'm not pushing for this anymore because you're always talking about Laurah's breakfast. That's not what the "lounge" was intended for, but OK.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I'm not arguing with you, I'm just asking questions
    RO, sometimes people just wanna communicate. Laurahs threads about waking up and Bfast are not meant for any available avenue we have. I get it. how hard would it be to just add a lounge? It should not be an arguement like we have with our wives and GFs'. Just make it and see how it goes. It shouldnt take an act of God himself to get this done. I think you guys are all acting childish. Ban me if you want but that is the whole point. Nowhere to post this stuff.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I'm not pushing for this anymore because you're always talking about Laurah's breakfast. That's not what the "lounge" was intended for, but OK.
    Do what you want, but I see a need for just general talk. Thanks for supporting me.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

We had a Current Eveents section about 6-7 years ago and it kept getting out of control and they shut it down. Mostly politics and religion were the issues....we are all a fan of the same football team and a lot of posters are barely civil. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    We had a Current Eveents section about 6-7 years ago and it kept getting out of control and they shut it down. Mostly politics and religion were the issues....we are all a fan of the same football team and a lot of posters are barely civil. Can you imagine the chaos that would ensue?
    No one said it needed to be politics/religion. make a rule section saying anyone who posts about religion and politics will be warned and banned.

If we have mods, don't see the problem. Jeez, make me a mod if it's such a difficult job.

No one said it needed to be politics/religion. make a rule section saying anyone who posts about religion and politics will be warned and banned.

If we have mods, don't see the problem. Jeez, make me a mod if it's such a difficult job.
    How about you just declare the little used "entertainment" forum the new "lounge" forum?

If you're not talking politics, religion or football....everything else would fall under the category of entertainment anyway, would it not?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

How about you just declare the little used "entertainment" forum the new "lounge" forum?

If you're not talking politics, religion or football....everything else would fall under the category of entertainment anyway, would it not?
    Does anyone ever even read that section? Plus, rename it. If I want to talk about "quitting smoking" which there is a thread on by the way, how is that entertainment? To be technical.

Does anyone ever even read that section? Plus, rename it. If I want to talk about "quitting smoking" which there is a thread on by the way, how is that entertainment? To be technical.
    So....there is already a little used forum and you want to open another one? And for the record....I consider EVERY subject on a message board "entertainment". INCLUDING politics and religion.

So....there is already a little used forum and you want to open another one? And for the record....I consider EVERY subject on a message board "entertainment". INCLUDING politics and religion.
    Well then, that's subjective and I'm glad you feel obligated to calling religion, entertainment.

Jeez, OK, keep the entertainment section for general bull****. We'll see how well that works... like it has been.

Isn't Thee Thread and Asian Giant for Head Coach lounge threads?
    Majority of conversations in those threads are not about sports.

Giants fan since the early 80s