Closed Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Ok. So why don't we create a new Section and call it the "BS Topics" and put this discussion there because it is turning into BS discussion over a simple request. I think the Mods have plenty of other things to take care rather than get involved in this meaningless discussion.

I had no idea I would start a war with that simple request. I guess the GODS have spoken.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I had no idea I would start a war with that simple request. I guess the GODS have spoken.
    You've been here long enough to know better. ANY subject can turn into this simply by disagreeing with someone else. People are very fond of their opinions.

A lot of times I justy play devil's advocate just to get a reaction.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Ok. So why don't we create a new Section and call it the "BS Topics" and put this discussion there because it is turning into BS discussion over a simple request. I think the Mods have plenty of other things to take care rather than get involved in this meaningless discussion.
    I

BS subforum really is meaningless? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    You've been here long enough to know better. ANY subject can turn into this simply by disagreeing with someone else. People are very fond of their opinions.

A lot of times I justy play devil's advocate just to get a reaction.
    Yeah I know. So, did you know that the sky is blue? LOL lets see where that one goes.

Yeah I know. So, did you know that the sky is blue? LOL lets see where that one goes.

Probably not, because humans created the word "blue" and they said that the sky is blue. Since humans are imperfect, it might not even be "blue"

This is what I'm talking about. No one is power tripping or walking around like "gods". If the people in the front office wanted to have such a forum, it would be here, but there is no reason to get all indignant and sarcastic because you heard something you didn't want to hear.

We have had this conversation with Nilay several times, and each time, we all agreed that such a forum is more trouble than it's worth. If you need proof, look at TAGF. You guys can't even talk about football without blowing up on each other for no reason. Why should we create a forum in which anything can be discussed? It would be a time bomb, and we're the ones who have to clean up the mess. Thats all I'm going to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    This is what I'm talking about. No one is power tripping or walking around like "gods". If the people in the front office wanted to have such a forum, it would be here, but there is no reason to get all indignant and sarcastic because you heard something you didn't want to hear.

We have had this conversation with Nilay several times, and each time, we all agreed that such a forum is more trouble than it's worth. If you need proof, look at TAGF. You guys can't even talk about football without blowing up on each other for no reason. Why should we create a forum in which anything can be discussed? It would be a time bomb, and we're the ones who have to clean up the mess. Thats all I'm going to say about it.

Meow meow now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Meow meow now.
    Great strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post

How many people in the front office even frequent these boards? I also wasnt being indignant. Yeah sarcastic, but definitely not indignant. And yes I do realize it it is now a dead horse.