+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

David Wilson waiting for opportunity....

I feel bad for the kid and he sounds a little embarrassed or mad I don't know but here you go http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/gia...er-opportunity

he will get his chance. he has no reason to be embarassed or mad or whatever. he is a rookie.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

He sounds mature and realistic. He'll get his chance.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He sounds mature and realistic. He'll get his chance.
    I hope that he just understand that rookies rarely play on TC teams you really gotta be special I think it's a great opportunity for him to sit down and really understand what TC is looking for the rb to do in his system. He definitetly will get his chance I just hope he brings it the next time.

He'll get his chance. I'm sure coach Ingraham and TC gives him plenty of critiques on what he has to work on. I think sometime around the halfway point we'll see him get more carries.

return a kick for a TD ... i like Wilson .. clearly a playmaker ... but the transition from College to Pros is like going from a Yugo to a Ferrari (sorry been watching too many car auction shows lately)
    Apologize to Melo 5

guy wants to compete. he's got a ton of pride. he sounds mature like others said. bradshaw didnt suddenly get a new body, he will be in n out action the entire season imo. Wilson will get more than enough opportunties to wow us. and i believe he will

Veteran
    Is it just me or does Wilson look very small when he's on the field?

David Wilson just need more NFL experience just like Eli needed to become to the QB he is today. Running behind Brown will help him tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKiller View Post
    David Wilson just need more NFL experience just like Eli needed to become to the QB he is today. Running behind Brown will help him tremendously.
    oh boy, SMALL in stature is what you want at RB ... you dont want all 11 defenders seeing you have the ball immediately ... the smaller the better, so long as you have incredible leg strength and a motor that never stops ... oh yeah and that vision helps too ... plus pass protect and ball security ... tough position, thankless position
    Apologize to Melo 5