+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am Spoiled by the Champ Giants, non- ...

... non-Giants games are incredibly lame, unbelievably pedestrian, incomprehensibly mistake prone

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING !!!
    Apologize to Melo 5

that knock-out hit on josh cribbs was exciting and made you worry for him at the same time

Edit- for the most part, i have to agree though. These games that don't effect the giants rarely interest me. even worse when it's a bad team like the Browns playing
    Last edited by GmenFan1980; 09-27-2012 at 09:09 PM.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    that knock-out hit on josh cribbs was exciting and made you worry for him at the same time
    it did

but my god, still NIL-NIL ... these teams cannot get out of their own way ... altho we do play that division, so hopefully my thoughts will be long buried before we play the Brownies ... i hate jinxes
    Apologize to Melo 5

my eyes hurt, finally one lame team scores and they cant even execute an XP ... i know im spoiled by my Champs !
    Apologize to Melo 5

well the Ravens should just cruise from here if they score again. I have no faith in the Browns offense to really do anything.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

GO GIANTS!

Bench Player
    Ravens aren't lame...this game is, but the Ravens are a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by ReiRiza View Post
    Ravens aren't lame...this game is, but the Ravens are a good team.
    oh thank you, cause i got them -12, but i see the line is down to -11.5 ... lame is relative, i guess, but i hope u r right

still as bad as we played Week 1, these teams are playing much worse, IMO

oh and i do have under 44, but should have bet more on that with the rain and the lame
    Apologize to Melo 5

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    ... non-Giants games are incredibly lame, unbelievably pedestrian, incomprehensibly mistake prone

AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING !!!
    I'm sure everyone feels that way when their teams aren't playing. and don't we play the Ravens later this year? that game would be exciting to watch.

ok, I was wrong, Browns have some offense lol

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    I'm sure everyone feels that way when their teams aren't playing. and don't we play the Ravens later this year? that game would be exciting to watch.
    oh we bore them with dominance vs. incompetence !!!, great im looking good for the under, but need the Ravens +12 ... i mean you know for my son's fall festival engagement extravaganza at school
    Last edited by GMan-67; 09-27-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    Apologize to Melo 5