+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259

    #1 I am watching for this weekend

    Is Diehl playing?


    If so, I'm watching closely on how well our running game plays.

    If Diehl is back, and our running game is back to ****ty, we know Diehl is the problem with the running game.

  2. #2
    Moderator YATittle1962's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Uncle YA
    Posts
    20,269
    not true in the least

  3. #3
    Starter nygfan90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    not true in the least
    Especially going up against the Eagles D.

  4. #4
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by YATittle1962 View Post
    not true in the least
    Forgot to include (just one game).

    But sure, if you think Diehl or the offensive-line isn't the problem, fine.

    What was different last week against Carolina besides Diehl?

    The offensive-line just magically showed up?

  5. #5
    Starter nygfan90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Forgot to include (just one game).

    But sure, if you think Diehl or the offensive-line isn't the problem, fine.

    What was different last week against Carolina besides Diehl?

    The offensive-line just magically showed up?
    Eli put Dunkin Donuts breakfast in their lockers...duh!! lol

  6. #6
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    The offensive-line just magically showed up?
    ...and it just magically goes bad when 1 of the 5 guys are replaced with Diehl? The other 4 guys on the line suddenly forget how to block?

  7. #7
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    ...and it just magically goes bad when 1 of the 5 guys are replaced with Diehl? The other 4 guys on the line suddenly forget how to block?
    They blocked well without Diehl. I guess Diehl farts on the field and they do bad too?

    Seems like a statistical pattern to me.

  8. #8
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    10,046
    Just a couple of weeks ago the Giants had a very bad OL and because they played a not so good Panthers team they are now back to 2008. I hope they are better but let's see more than just a game before saying they are back. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since the 1st time they played in 2008 and I think they may have only one game since then that they had 100 yards rushing as a team.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Just a couple of weeks ago the Giants had a very bad OL and because they played a not so good Panthers team they are now back to 2008. I hope they are better but let's see more than just a game before saying they are back. The Giants have not had a 100 yard rusher against the Eagles since the 1st time they played in 2008 and I think they may have only one game since then that they had 100 yards rushing as a team.
    Agreed, but I think it has been better, quicker decisions on Browns part running downhill. we'll see on Sunday.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  10. #10
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Plus, I made this completely obvious that I said "I was looking out for this because it could have something to do with Diehl".

    But automatically, people assume I'm trashing Diehl or anyone on the team.

    Go ahead, homers, enjoy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts