+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
  1. #1
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,940

    ALERT!! Game programming change!!!

    ESPN is reporting that ALL Cowboys games will now be shown on the History Channel since thier fans currently live in the past.
    #80

  2. #2
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ramstein, Germany
    Posts
    3,020
    Haha!

    On a side note, all Eagles games will be shown on the SCI-FI channel because they live in a dream world, with their dream team and imaginary championships..

  3. #3
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,940
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Haha!

    On a side note, all Eagles games will be shown on the SCI-FI channel because they live in a dream world, with their dream team and imaginary championships..
    Touche'
    #80

  4. #4
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    38,360
    Hahaha..
    Odell Beckham Jr. Is my husband. Get over it.

  5. #5
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Funny stuff, shouldnt this be in the lounge forum.........oops, we dont have one, maybe it should be in the smack talk forum.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  6. #6
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Original Member since 04-04-04
    Posts
    10,213
    What channel are the Redskins games on? The Comedy Channel?

  7. #7
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,940
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Funny stuff, shouldnt this be in the lounge forum.........oops, we dont have one, maybe it should be in the smack talk forum.
    Trouble maker!!!!
    #80

  8. #8
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,940
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    What channel are the Redskins games on? The Comedy Channel?
    HA!!!!!!!!
    #80

  9. #9
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    31,309
    HAHAHAHAHA Good stuff Fbomb.

  10. #10
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Trouble maker!!!!
    Just wanted to get in a little sneak attack and see who bit on it. Go figure that it would be you.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts