+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Will Barden be getting a lot of targets again?

With Nicks out, that means the 3-wide set will most likely be Hixon-Cruz-Barden. I picked up Barden on my fantasy team last week as part of my crow-eating process and I was wondering if I should start him over Welker, AJ Green, or Percy Harvin... of those 3 I'd most likely pick Welker but not entirely sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Dont see why not since Cruz will likely be doubled most of the time.

Yes , he will. I hope he produces being that the Eagles defense is better than Carolina. I can see Bennett having a huge game. Hopefully Reid pulls the "Bellichek DON'T COVER HIM BECAUSE HE 'SUCKS'" move and Barden gets targeted a lot.

But unlike last week, Hixon is also healthy. I'm trying to guess which of those two would more likely be targeted. I know Eli just goes for whoever gets open, but if I had a choice in fantasy between Barden and Hixon, which should I start?

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

This is where we see just how good our WR depth is. Personally, I think Hixon and Barden have a great opportunity if the double Cruz, which they almost have to.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    But unlike last week, Hixon is also healthy. I'm trying to guess which of those two would more likely be targeted. I know Eli just goes for whoever gets open, but if I had a choice in fantasy between Barden and Hixon, which should I start?
    I'd probably go Hixon but why start any of them?

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    This is where we see just how good our WR depth is. Personally, I think Hixon and Barden have a great opportunity if the double Cruz, which they almost have to.
    I have no doubt that Cruz will be doubled all night, after what he did last year in Philthy that's pretty much a guarantee.

We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

I dont think Cruz will be doubled. They are too ****y and arrogant to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    I dont think Cruz will be doubled. They are too ****y and arrogant to do that.
    What? Seriously?

It will be interesting to see how Barden fares against a legitimate CB.