+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34
  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,750

    Hakeem Nicks appreciation thread

    Hakeem Nicks is our best receiver on the team. Plays hurt gives 200%, if thats possible, and is true blue inside and out. My hats off to him and I raise a glass of beer in his honor. Every team in the league would love to be blessed with players like him! Injuries are part of the game as we all know! Sign him up to a lifetime contract, guy is 24K gold!

  2. #2
    After I got my Nicks jersey at the end of 2011and wore it every game throught he Super Bow the Giants never lost. Opening day of 2012 wore Pierre-Paul, oops lol

    Nicks is my boy

  3. #3
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Philipsburg, PA
    Posts
    656
    After that hail mary against the pack......... I was sold. He's not better than megaton or Fitzgerald OR Andre, but he's just AS good.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,750

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    After that hail mary against the pack......... I was sold. He's not better than megaton or Fitzgerald OR Andre, but he's just AS good.
    He's better because he's on our team!

  5. #5
    All-Pro titwio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bronx NYC
    Posts
    9,221
    Nicks already gets enough appreciation from me.


    With that said...I'd really appreciate the swelling on his knee going down and him playing Sunday night.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    6,750
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Nicks already gets enough appreciation from me.


    With that said...I'd really appreciate the swelling on his knee going down and him playing Sunday night.
    Its a long season!

  7. #7
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    He's not better than megaton or Fitzgerald OR Andre, but he's just AS good.
    I think you could argue at this point in Andre Johnson's career that Nicks is better. When Nicks is as healthy as he can be he is damn near unstoppable, and I haven't seen Andre Johnson dominate a CB like Nicks did versus Talib in a while. Don't get me wrong, Andre is of the greatest WRs in the past decade, but I would take Nicks over him at this point.

    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  8. #8
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,122
    Supposedly he sucks according to the board.

  9. #9
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,399
    No one think he sucks. People are frustrated that he won't play. You know why? It's because they know how good he is and not having him hurts.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I think you could argue at this point in Andre Johnson's career that Nicks is better. When Nicks is as healthy as he can be he is damn near unstoppable, and I haven't seen Andre Johnson dominate a CB like Nicks did versus Talib in a while. Don't get me wrong, Andre is of the greatest WRs in the past decade, but I would take Nicks over him at this point.
    If eli was throwing the ball to Andre johnson in this offensive system, i think you would have a different opinion.

    Nonetheless Nicks has my respect

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts