+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Hakeem Nicks appreciation thread

Hakeem Nicks is our best receiver on the team. Plays hurt gives 200%, if thats possible, and is true blue inside and out. My hats off to him and I raise a glass of beer in his honor. Every team in the league would love to be blessed with players like him! Injuries are part of the game as we all know! Sign him up to a lifetime contract, guy is 24K gold!

After I got my Nicks jersey at the end of 2011and wore it every game throught he Super Bow the Giants never lost. Opening day of 2012 wore Pierre-Paul, oops lol

Nicks is my boy

Veteran
    After that hail mary against the pack......... I was sold. He's not better than megaton or Fitzgerald OR Andre, but he's just AS good.

Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    After that hail mary against the pack......... I was sold. He's not better than megaton or Fitzgerald OR Andre, but he's just AS good.
    He's better because he's on our team!

Nicks already gets enough appreciation from me.

With that said...I'd really appreciate the swelling on his knee going down and him playing Sunday night.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Nicks already gets enough appreciation from me.

With that said...I'd really appreciate the swelling on his knee going down and him playing Sunday night.
    Its a long season!

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGiant View Post
    He's not better than megaton or Fitzgerald OR Andre, but he's just AS good.
    I think you could argue at this point in Andre Johnson's career that Nicks is better. When Nicks is as healthy as he can be he is damn near unstoppable, and I haven't seen Andre Johnson dominate a CB like Nicks did versus Talib in a while. Don't get me wrong, Andre is of the greatest WRs in the past decade, but I would take Nicks over him at this point.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Supposedly he sucks according to the board.

All-Pro
    No one think he sucks. People are frustrated that he won't play. You know why? It's because they know how good he is and not having him hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I think you could argue at this point in Andre Johnson's career that Nicks is better. When Nicks is as healthy as he can be he is damn near unstoppable, and I haven't seen Andre Johnson dominate a CB like Nicks did versus Talib in a while. Don't get me wrong, Andre is of the greatest WRs in the past decade, but I would take Nicks over him at this point.
    If eli was throwing the ball to Andre johnson in this offensive system, i think you would have a different opinion.

Nonetheless Nicks has my respect