+ Reply to Thread

3TFO: Giants @ Eagles

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...eagles-week-4/

The only guarantee that seems to come out of this will be JPP having a big day. He put up two sacks and three hurries last year against Peters when Vick was playing. Imagine how well he can do with a much worse Bell at LT?

All-Pro
    They need more than just JPP. They need the entire DL hitting Vick the entire game. Pressure him in the tunnel coming out before the game and at the press conference after. Bring it all day. I also hope that Webster and Prince play great. I see Hill getting lots of time. The guy is hungry and looking to show what he did on the football field in college.

Bench Player
    The d line will be key in this game I believe

We need all the Dline to do well, We need penitation up the middle and flushing vick to our DE's that will be playing contain. I hope Vick gets murdered and broken again this year.

thx enigma.

eli vs namdi is gonna be central to our success. i feel barden could end up giving namdi issues. part of ther eason for his success was that he had a longer reach and bigger body that allowed him to challenge spots on the field much tougher and to basically just physically shut down the wr.

with barden tho, he has a wider arm span n reach. plus he's taller. both are also built similarly. if barden cant get it done, randle will. jmo tho

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post

eli vs namdi is gonna be central to our success. i
    iirc, Eli had a lot of success against Nnamdi when he was in Oakland, too.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    They need more than just JPP. They need the entire DL hitting Vick the entire game. Pressure him in the tunnel coming out before the game and at the press conference after. Bring it all day. I also hope that Webster and Prince play great. I see Hill getting lots of time. The guy is hungry and looking to show what he did on the football field in college.
    Bwahahahaha LOL

Babin has been such a beast these last two years. Maybe we should consider giving Locklear help with the RB or TE instead of Beatty.

I don't think the DL will have a bunch of sacks. They will have to play a contain game against Vick and not let him start running and take over the game.