+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bennett on Romo vs Eli

http://tracking.si.com/2012/09/28/ne...-nfl/According to a spy, Bennett was saying, “Romo isn’t in the same league as Eli Manning. Not even close.”

Not only are they in the same league, but the same division.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Not only are they in the same league, but the same division.
    HAHA. Bennett is wrong on so many levels right now!
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

I love this team.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    http://tracking.si.com/2012/09/28/ne...-nfl/According to a spy, Bennett was saying, “Romo isn’t in the same league as Eli Manning. Not even close.”
    I'm really liking this Black Unicorn guy!
    Thank God For Judy!

this is news to anyone?

seriously, think about how romo targeted witten 150x a season, and bennett like 20x lmao. Honestly, for years now I've always wondered why their offense practically runs through Witten. I'd understand it if the Cowboys didnt have Owens and then Dez n Miles. But they have had those targets. I know a TE is a young QB's best friend. Maybe Romo's development has been hindered somewhat by having Witten? I know that both Romo n Witten have had individual success, but I dont get why they haven't had team success, and why they can look so terrible so often.

And this isn't the first player to comment about Romo and how he favors Witten. Owens has also commented on it.

I dunno, its just an interesting topic. I for one, always marveled at the potential and talent Bennett had. I remember watching clips of him before the draft and I honestly was captivated by his athleticism. I thought he was a WR at first. For a TE, he really has amazing athleticism. Great jumping ability, is quick AND fast. he's just such an intriguing player, and I know Dallas didn't give him enough of a shot. I always believed that. Now with Witten, no one ever found fault with that. But now that Witten is looking pretty average, and Bennett is looking like an All Pro in his first real opportunity with #1 TE targets, I think that whole history needs to be revisitied, and the misuse of Bennett by Dallas questioned.

Bennett also revealed that the sky is blue.

His personallity was made for New York!

Romo is a choker. He has completely underachieved with the talent around him.

While Eli has overachieved. He makes everybody around him better. He's money. He's a winner.

How many years have we been hearing about all the talent on the Dallas Cowboys? How many times do we have to hear predictions of the Cowboys winning the division and going to the Super Bowl? At some point, you have to come to terms with the observed results.