View Poll Results: Will Hakeem Nicks play Sunday night? Also why not list him as questionable?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 10.26%
  • No

14 35.90%
  • Not sure but most likely not

15 38.46%
  • Not sure but he'll probably give it a go

9 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Does Nicks play? It's only Friday so who knows.. Why not list him as questionable?

I really hope Nicks plays.... he's one of my favorite players with an emphasis on favorite.

Honestly Nicks is my second favorite player behind Eli.

Something like Eli, Nicks, Osi, Webster, JPP, Cruz but that's besides the point.

This will be a CRUSHING blow to our team if Nicks can't go... he had two weeks off. I hope he plays and worst case rest him vs the Browns.
    Without Nicks vs that secondary(they have a VERY good secondary don't be fooled) Eli's life is going to be that much harder as is Cruz'.

Why not list him as questiobale? Why give Philly a break by leaning that he's not playing?
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 09-28-2012 at 05:57 PM.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Bench Player
    At least send him out as a decoy they have to honer that,if they don't light em up.

Maybe they are learning that he will not play, only to play him and try to catch the Eagles off gaurd? I don't know.. maybe he strained his knee while trying to come back from his ankle..

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Maybe they are learning that he will not play, only to play him and try to catch the Eagles off gaurd? I don't know.. maybe he strained his knee while trying to come back from his ankle..
    SO frustrating
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

I say Chad Johnson has more of a chance of playing this weekend than Nicks does.

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    SO frustrating
    Yup very frustrating to have our best WR in years out for a huge game like this!

Yup very frustrating to have our best WR in years out for a huge game like this!
    Was looking forward to a MONSTER season from Nicks.... he can't shake this injury bug every damn season.

We desperately need him for this game...... we can still win it will just be THAT much more difficult.

Cruz is going to be doubled the ENTIRE game
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Was looking forward to a MONSTER season from Nicks.... he can't shake this injury bug every damn season.

We desperately need him for this game...... we can still win it will just be THAT much more difficult.

Cruz is going to be doubled the ENTIRE game

Well if they double Cruz all game, then Barden and Bennett will destroy them. No way they can put two on Cruz all game. He will get his 1 on 1 up the sideline at some point and expect Eli to take his shots. I think we will be fine..

Well if they double Cruz all game, then Barden and Bennett will destroy them. No way they can put two on Cruz all game. He will get his 1 on 1 up the sideline at some point and expect Eli to take his shots. I think we will be fine..
    They double Nicks all the time, they can absolutely double Cruz and they will. Carolina doubled Cruz all game.

Barden had a fantastic game but he saw zero attention. he had a few catches where he made a nice move though, he played great. Having DRC on him would worry me... he's stepped up this season.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

#80 - Get well soon Vic

They double Nicks all the time, they can absolutely double Cruz and they will. Carolina doubled Cruz all game.

Barden had a fantastic game but he saw zero attention. he had a few catches where he made a nice move though, he played great. Having DRC on him would worry me... he's stepped up this season.
    Well all I can say is we will see what Gilbride and Eli can do for us without Nicks if he doesn't play. I feel confident that Eli makes the WR's around him better so I think Cruz, Barden, Hixon and Randle will step up.