+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That's allright, just comeback and beat the jets!!

We still got this, all of you negative fools, don't care about ya. I never stop rooting, never stop cheering.

I believe this team will make the Playoffs.

I believe in Tom Coughlin.

Re: That's allright, just comeback and beat the jets!!

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We still got this, all of you negative fools, don't care about ya. I never stop rooting, never stop cheering.

I believe in Tom Coughlin.[/quote]

yeah lets make the playoffs so we can get embarrassed even more! are you even watching this
    game? right now we are so inconsistent that you just know we would do nothing in the playoffs.

we cant even stop grossman.. smh

[quote user="HeGoesDeep"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We still got this, all of you negative fools, don't care about ya. I never stop rooting, never stop cheering.

yeah lets make the playoffs so we can get embarrassed even more! are you even watching this
    game? right now we are so inconsistent that you just know we would do nothing in the playoffs.

[/quote]

Yeah, so let's intentionally lose the next 2 games.

You should be the coach with that legendary strategy!!

agreed, this ****ing team will get destroyed in the playoffs playing like this. no ****ing heart except for jpp and eli the rest of them would rather run there ****ing mouths, perfect example of a team with no heart and soul

Veteran

IDGAF what happens man. We lose the next two, we win the next two, we get destroyed in the playoffs.

I'll be watching next week and cheering, but regardless of what happens this team needs a lot of things to be fixed.

where did i say we should intentionally lose the final two games? I'm just saying it's worthless throwing on your giants jersey on sunday and praying in front of your tv set. lol

this team has no heart, no drive, no consistency, shall i go on? It's just not going to happen this year, NYGFaninILL. we need changes.

It is not alright. This team does not deserve to be in the playoffs., This coaching staff needs to be fired. KG is a total a s s , no imaginatin no adjustments week to week or during a game - HE IS BRAIN DEAD

Perry is who knows what - our secondary has no clue of where to be. His schemes suck.

Shame on TC he spends more time yelling at his players and not holding his coaches responsible for the horrible job they are doing. He can go service KG duirng his retirement, hopefully there is enough vaseline around.

What an embarassing season for the GMEN

Finally if Reese does see the forest beyond the trees he should go too.

Veteran

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="HeGoesDeep"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We still got this, all of you negative fools, don't care about ya. I never stop rooting, never stop cheering.

[/quote]

You should be the coach with that legendary strategy!![/quote]

you're a lemming plain and simple...obviously you've never been in a leadership position in your life

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="HeGoesDeep"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We still got this, all of you negative fools, don't care about ya. I never stop rooting, never stop cheering.

[/quote]

you're a lemming plain and simple...obviously you've never been in a leadership position in your life[/quote]

Yeah, because the way I root for and support my team is a direct correlation to my leadership abilities.

Veteran

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="HeGoesDeep"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"]We still got this, all of you negative fools, don't care about ya. I never stop rooting, never stop cheering.

[/quote]

you're a lemming plain and simple...obviously you've never been in a leadership position in your life[/quote]

Yeah, because the way I root for and support my team is a direct correlation to my leadership abilities.[/quote]

You've already proven that with your inability to see the bigger picture. your running on blind faith following the pack...regardless if your heading for a cliff of not...run your mouth all you want.

Yet another Tunnel-Vision optimist..take that **** elsewhere