+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Blood Is In The Water, Do The Giants Smell It ?

Well they should. Vick alias " The Philly Pinata " ( Where everyone gets a Whack ) is looking more Charlie Brown than Superman. Isn't this the Pinhead that used the " D " word before the season ? ( Dynasty )
    Last edited by BlueBlitzer; 09-25-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Looking forward to watching the game but I'm still undecided on who to root for. I hate the Eagles with the white hot intensity of several stars and knowing that every loss they incur is another nail in the perennial loser coffin is always good. But the G-men are more of a threat to my Boys plan for world domination so a division loss there is cool too.

Think, think, think....

sly i would worry bout fragile romo then our game........

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Looking forward to watching the game but I'm still undecided on who to root for. I hate the Eagles with the white hot intensity of several stars and knowing that every loss they incur is another nail in the perennial loser coffin is always good. But the G-men are more of a threat to my Boys plan for world domination so a division loss there is cool too.

Think, think, think....

WORLD DOMINATION??? Funniest thing ive heard in a while. Im sure you realize that you have absolutely NO CHANCE of winning a superbowl this year. I know, I know...Rhomo has beautiful stats on paper.......hows his playoff record? his ability to be clutch? His ability to stay healthy? Seriously man...hes a pansy, and cant handle the pressure when its on the line. Obviously just an opinion, but somewhere in the back of your mind you need to see that.

You really need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. I'm not a predictor of the future. I'm just a football fan who tunes in each week and sees what happens. So EddieBlueKreskin take your predictions and stick 'em where only your boyfriend will find them.

Won't this be the first game in which Michael Vick doesn't have to face a legit secondary.

Thus far, Vick and the Eagles have faced tougher defenses that that of the Giants.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Won't this be the first game in which Michael Vick doesn't have to face a legit secondary.

Thus far, Vick and the Eagles have faced tougher defenses that that of the Giants.
    Baltimore has given up 67 points so far, Cleveland 75, and Arizona only 40.

The Giants have given up 65...

Not sure your point makes any sense whatsoever.

Veteran
    BTW, the Giants are 2nd in the league in interceptions, behind only Atlanta.

Your point is making even less sense.

hey Nte its all about the passrush. a secondary is only as good as the front four. Thats the way the Giants do it.

But then again the cowboys wouldn't know how to build a winning team....

It's all about the pass-rush?

The season opener against the Cowboys says other-wise. Don't act like the secondary doesn't count for something.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk