+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Friday night and still no smack talking eagle fans?

What gives??? Are they not confident enough in their dream dynasty team? I'm starting to miss hoagie as annoying as he was
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Yeah this kinda sucks. I was hoping for at least a little bit of smack talk

My IQ is still at the same level, hasn't decreased. I like it better that way.

We seem to have lost Bread during the board change, he was the most rational level-headed Eagle fan I've come across.

Just about the only one to show up this season was Hoagie.

I miss donovan4president.....a pretty elloquent fan

I've been to their boards and they are pretty dispondent over there......all they can talk about is firing Ried and retiring Dawkins number at 6PM

I cannot say I feel sorry for them, having whipped us 7 out of the last 8 tries but their discussions remind me of the end of the Fassell/Collins era

Well my fellow Giant fans, if they're back on Monday, thats not good news. Lets get the win Sunday nite!!!! The Eagle Trolls stay away
    and we will have to settle for smack from Cowboys and Redskin fans...........I'll take that all day everyday !!!!!
    (no question that Riverdance is Hoagie. You can tell by his mastery of the English language-LOL!!!!)