+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bold prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I just hope the Packers beat you guys November 25th and in the playoffs.
    Just stfu, you disgrace the whole population of Packer fans. Where the hell are the intellectual ones?

Banned
    GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.

I just hope the Packers beat you guys November 25th and in the playoffs.
    http://pinstripebindi.files.wordpres...ny-violin1.jpg

Oh please after you beat us last year many Giant fans rubbed it in our face. Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.
    How about this: If Rodgers doesn't want to have his little celebration mocked, HE SHOULD'T ****ING DO IT and definitely don't make a commercial out of it. I hope Boley does the little pistol bull**** thing Rodgers hasn't gotten into doing this year. You open yourself to be mocked when you do stupid **** like that. I didn't have an issue when DBs did a salsa when they made a play against Cruz. It comes with the territory, Nancy.

And if Giants fans were rubbing in your faces, you probably deserved it. You guys felt entitled to win, as is evidenced by all the sideswipes the Packers have made this offseason.

GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.
    Obviously. They weren't. 37-20 says otherwise, considering the refs gift wrapped 14 of those points for you.

Banned
    We were the better team though. We just came out flat, it was a classic trap game.

We were the better team though. We just came out flat, it was a classic trap game.
    How the **** is a playoff game a trap game.

You guys weren't the better team. Period. End of story. We played dead even in the regular season. And then we completely dominated your sorry asses in the playoffs. And lookie-here, you guys are off to a horrendous start.

You guys couldn't even score more than 12 against the Seahawks/

Banned
    Seahawks have a great defense, one of the best in the league. They beat you guys last year.

Seahawks have a great defense, one of the best in the league. They beat you guys last year.
    Yes. They did. We played horribly that game. We, however, did not beat ourselves.

But, we still put up more than 12 on them.

+ Reply to Thread