+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bold prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.
    Hah, what? It's commonplace for players to ape others' celebrations. Boley was not the first to mimic the belt, not the last, either.

Of course Burress talking trash in the 07 championship game was icing on the cake as why I dislike the Giants even more.
    Then why are you on the Giants message board? Are you some kind of masochist? I know you really want a rivalry between the Giants and Packers to exist, but it doesn't, and it likely never will. 2 weeks ago, you sent me a private message wishing the Giants luck and calling them a "great football team".

Your behavior is incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Make up your mind, but do it fast, because threads like this aren't helping you

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Then why are you on the Giants message board? Are you some kind of masochist? I know you really want a rivalry between the Giants and Packers to exist, but it doesn't, and it likely never will. 2 weeks ago, you sent me a private message wishing the Giants luck and calling them a "great football team".

Your behavior is incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Make up your mind, but do it fast, because threads like this aren't helping you
    1 word, 2 syllables....Bi-Polar. Dude needs meds.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    1 word, 2 syllables....Bi-Polar. Dude needs meds.
    Yeah. I can tolerate fans from other teams on here, but when it's just as ridiculous as this, it gets frustrating. It's like a new thread every day on WHY the Giants or good OR why they are bad and will get their *** kicked.

And he actually messaged you that? Wow.

Giants haven't beaten the Packers since 1992 at home.
    You must be a teenager or Bi-Polar as some here suggested. It is extremely strange how you conduct yourself so differently from one day to the next.

Also, this just in: The Giants retired Farve in 2007 and embarrassed Rodgers and the Packers in the playoffs last year. Realistically, Rodgers probably had his best year for the Packers last year and all that resulted in an early playoff exit. 15-1 and 1 and done has definitely got to sting.

So, go on pounding your chest and keep telling yourself that the Packers own the Giants in the regular season but deep down inside you know that winning in the playoffs is all that matters.

You remind me of this hilarious video compliments of YouTube. In fact, is this you?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgt0QzCfdIc

Oh please after you beat us last year many Giant fans rubbed it in our face. Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.
    Funny all this time I thought Rodgers was mocking Freddie Mitchell
    Last few avatars: Nicks, Bradshaw, Jacobs - who's the next future ex-Giant

Banned
    I just dont understand why Giant fans dislike the Pack so much. That is all im wondering.

I just dont understand why Giant fans dislike the Pack so much. That is all im wondering.
    We don't even give the Packers a second thought until game day......why would we? It's only in your little fantasy world that there's some kind of rivalry. We do not hate them.......you, on the other hand, are hated like we hate misquito bites. No matter how much we scratch, you keep itching.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

He is creating a virtual world right now.

+ Reply to Thread