+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bold prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Giants haven't beaten the Packers since 1992 at home.
    And the Packers haven't beaten the Giants in Lambeau in the postseason since when?

Funny no Giant fan mentions that.
    Probably because we don't give a big enough **** about the Packers to dig up an obscure stat like that. I mean, until recently, how often did we actually play each other?

Banned
    Dont worry Moke no more congratulations threads. You think I ever want the Giants to win. I would never root for a team that beat us in the playoffs twice and rubbed it in our faces.

Dont worry Moke no more congratulations threads. You think I ever want the Giants to win. I would never root for a team that beat us in the playoffs twice and rubbed it in our faces.

Just stop, please stop. It's some sick fantasy world you're living in where you think ALL giant fans rub **** in people's faces.

The only reason we MAY rub it in people's faces (which is probably the "analysts" of the NFL) is because every year is a new year of the Giants are a horrible team.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Just stop, please stop. It's some sick fantasy world you're living in where you think ALL giant fans rub **** in people's faces.

The only reason we MAY rub it in people's faces (which is probably the "analysts" of the NFL) is because every year is a new year of the Giants are a horrible team.
    Oh please after you beat us last year many Giant fans rubbed it in our face. Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.

Oh please after you beat us last year many Giant fans rubbed it in our face. Then Boley mocking Rodgers after every sack. We havent forgotten.
    Well, who asked you packer fans to come on to our board and talk smack? If you are going to give it, then take it. Be men about it.

Boley has nothing to do with US fans.

Banned
    Of course Burress talking trash in the 07 championship game was icing on the cake as why I dislike the Giants even more.

Of course Burress talking trash in the 07 championship game was icing on the cake as why I dislike the Giants even more.
    You're still talking about 07? My god.

Cry us a river, build a bridge and get over it. You sound like a hurt 10 year old, my god.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You're still talking about 07? My god.
    I just hope the Packers beat you guys November 25th and in the playoffs.