+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bold prediction

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    If we do watch out. I hope the game is in Met Life stadium too. We always play well there. 38 points last year in your stadium.
    Only reason u scored 38 and won at all was due to 3 bad calls in endzone all going the Packs way.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Then why are you on the Giants message board? Are you some kind of masochist? I know you really want a rivalry between the Giants and Packers to exist, but it doesn't, and it likely never will. 2 weeks ago, you sent me a private message wishing the Giants luck and calling them a "great football team".Your behavior is incredibly bizarre and disturbing. Make up your mind, but do it fast, because threads like this aren't helping you
    Sent me one to with pretty much the same thing. I didn't reply back and now PM is still in there but it's blank.. Lol..
    Last edited by miked1958; 09-29-2012 at 05:29 PM.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Set me one to with pretty much the same thing. I didn't reply back and now PM is still in there but it's blank.. Lol..
    Same here, I thought it was bizarre as well

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    Same here, I thought it was bizarre as well
    So he must have did a mass email to a bunch of us... Then retracts it. Then comes on and talks this crap in this thread. You think he is a bit Confused? Lol.... Bitter maybe?

If anyone should be bitter it should be us. We were the ones on the wrong end of all those bad calls in both games last season.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Of course Burress talking trash in the 07 championship game was icing on the cake as why I dislike the Giants even more.
    what does Boley and Burress have to do with all fans? You make it sound like all fans rubbed it in your faces? You are sterotyping all Giants fans?

There are goods and bads in all fanbases. You seem to be the most Jeckyl and Hyde poster of an opposing fanbase that I have ever seen. One minute you congratulate Giants fans, then you morph into the Giants hater.

Get over it dude, 07 and last year are history. We do not reside in the NFC North. I would go out on a limb to say that 99% of Giants fans despise/hate the Eagles, Cowboys and even the Redskins more than the Packers.

I look forward to the Nov 25th. But win or lose, I will not hate the Packers any more, nor will I rub it into any Packers fans faces.

As for your predicition--I would not call it bold. It very well could happen, but there is still plenty of ball to play. Both teams have to get there first.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

GB was the best team in football last year no doubt about it. I would say the 49ers and Saints were the second best.
    When the playoffs start, all teams are 0-0. Like the old saying goes, "any given Sunday" Football is unlike baseball, basketball or hockey. Football, you win 1 game and you move on. In the other 3 sports, you play a best of 5 or 7 in the playoffs, so usually the higher ranked team will win a series. The Giants got healthy and hot at the right time December,, January and February. You can look at past Superbowl winners/participants, and say that they were not the "best" team that season. The regular season means something, but the post season is where it counts most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    How about this: If Rodgers doesn't want to have his little celebration mocked, HE SHOULD'T ****ING DO IT and definitely don't make a commercial out of it. I hope Boley does the little pistol bull**** thing Rodgers hasn't gotten into doing this year. You open yourself to be mocked when you do stupid **** like that. I didn't have an issue when DBs did a salsa when they made a play against Cruz. It comes with the territory, Nancy.

And if Giants fans were rubbing in your faces, you probably deserved it. You guys felt entitled to win, as is evidenced by all the sideswipes the Packers have made this offseason.
    It makes me think about a Philly/Ravens game several years back. I remember TO scored and did the Ray Lewis dance/celebration. If I remember correctly, a reporter asked Lewis after the game about TO and the "mock" Lewis basically said that they should have kept him out of the endzone so he would not have done the celebration dance.
    Last edited by tonyt830; 09-29-2012 at 06:08 PM.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    So he must have did a mass email to a bunch of us... Then retracts it. Then comes on and talks this crap in this thread. You think he is a bit Confused? Lol.... Bitter maybe?

If anyone should be bitter it should be us. We were the ones on the wrong end of all those bad calls in both games last season.
    This was in my inbox on 9/14...the title of which was "Hey Buddy":
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12
    Best of luck this Sunday. You see the Packer game last night?
    Dude is textbook bi-polar. Or lonely. I kind of feel bad now. Bi-polar left untreated can be very serious and I hate to think ANYONE feels lonely. If I am out and I stop for fast food and see an old person eating by themselves, I will sit close enough to strike up a conversation if they are so inclined.
    Last edited by FBomb; 09-29-2012 at 06:31 PM.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Here is the one he sent me on the 4th of Sept.
    Re: Hey

Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN

Originally Posted by Rodgers12
    Not trying to disrespect the Giants too much in the smack talk section. I just wanted to say best of luck tommorow. I know you probably dont wish the Packers well but hope Cruz and Bradshaw play well cause they are on my fantasy team.

MY REPLY TO ABOVE.
    Thank you and you are wrong. I do not wish any bad il upon any team except the ones in my division. I have not had any hard feelings against the Pack, however, you seem to have an imbalance when it comes to talking on this MB. Either be nice or be an ***. Thanks for PM'ing me. There is nothing personal bud.

HIS REPLY TO MY REPLY.
    I just talk smack in the smack section and some of you took it personally. No hard feelings man. You guys will probably beat us again this year, I hope not but if I wasnt on this MB that means I dont care about the Giants. Cause Im here I respect the hell out of your team. You guys are very similar to us actually. 4 super bowl titles and both had Lombardi.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Veteran
    I just dont understand why Giant fans dislike the Pack so much. That is all im wondering.
    Girl, run home to Mama. Learn to dance a really difficult dance like the Watusi. Sit your butt down in a chair and shell pecans for your grandmother. LOSE YOUR KEYBOARD.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Here is the one he sent me on the 4th of Sept.Re: Hey

Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN Originally Posted by Rodgers12Not trying to disrespect the Giants too much in the smack talk section. I just wanted to say best of luck tommorow. I know you probably dont wish the Packers well but hope Cruz and Bradshaw play well cause they are on my fantasy team.MY REPLY TO ABOVE.Thank you and you are wrong. I do not wish any bad il upon any team except the ones in my division. I have not had any hard feelings against the Pack, however, you seem to have an imbalance when it comes to talking on this MB. Either be nice or be an ***. Thanks for PM'ing me. There is nothing personal bud.HIS REPLY TO MY REPLY.I just talk smack in the smack section and some of you took it personally. No hard feelings man. You guys will probably beat us again this year, I hope not but if I wasnt on this MB that means I dont care about the Giants. Cause Im here I respect the hell out of your team. You guys are very similar to us actually. 4 super bowl titles and both had Lombardi.
    He sent me one on 9/15 that was titled "Hey Bud" and I think it was similar to yours. However like I said the body of it is still there but contents are gone. Guess I didn't respond faster enough?

4-New York Giants!!!!!