+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

this is a must win

If we lose this game, the division is out of reach, We have the toughest schedule in football and will not win the division, the best we can hope for is a wild card if we lose this game.
    Last edited by gmenfan0488; 09-29-2012 at 12:54 AM.

0-2 is horrible to start the year off in the THIS division. Definitely should be a must win.

it would suck to be 0-2 in this division, we'll beat dallas in dallas, sweep washington, and hopefully at least split with philly
    Last edited by gmenfan0488; 09-29-2012 at 12:59 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    If we lose this game, the division is out of reach, We have the toughest schedule in football and will not win the division, the best we can hope for is a wild card if we lose this game.
    Man please! I saw the Jets start off 0-4 years ago and ended up going 12-4. Tough schedule? What do you think those other teams are thinking when they see the NY Giants on their schedule? We can lose Sunday and still go 4-2 in the division but we're not gonna lose so take a chill pill and relax.

dude, we play IN philly. going 0-1 vs Dallas isnt even a big deal at all considering we're 3-0 in dallas the last 3 yrs. if we can steal one in philly, great. by no means is tmrw a must win at all unless u consider every game a must win. calm down, i know its a big game and i def wanna win and will be pissed if we lose, but it would only be ONE loss, not 5 or something. Its about "holding serve" which means making sure u at least win the home division games. we did give 1 away, but again, that means nothing once we beat dallas in dallas.

id say this is a MUST win for philly way before it is for us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    it would suck to be 0-2 in this division, we'll beat dallas in dallas, sweep washington, and hopefully at least split with philly
    Some of you guys are crazy sleeping on Washington. We couldn't even beat em last year with Rex Grossman... I think we're gonna mess around and sweep Philly this year.

Is it a must win? Probably not, but it would put us behind the curve and we don't want what happened last year to happen this year again. I would like for the good guys to actually secure a spot in the play offs rather early instead of going down to the wire.

it'd be nice to win

every game is a must win with the Giants schedule,,they can't afford to give any games away,,aka Cleavland,,,and we play in the toughest division in football which doesn't help. I have faith in the team, pedal to the metal is all I ask of them. If we get a lead, step on their throats,,no more of this ease it up stuff once we are up, it has bitten us too many times and this team is too good for anything else.