+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: News alert! Cowboys to have victoria secret in jerry world

News alert! Cowboys to have victoria secret in jerry world

News alert!

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/09...63&feedID=3742

Perfect for Tony Romo! Now after the game he can slip into something that fits his style.

Veteran
    Reminds me of the days when JJ took over the pies. He wanted the Cowgirl cheerleaders to ride on the plane with the players and HIM to the away games. A stop was put on that but quick.

He can do whatever he wants... doesn't erase the fact that we're 3-0 in the Death Star...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Why not? He's already got the stripper poles. It's a redneck, white trash paradise!!!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Banned
    sounds like to me some of yall are jealous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    sounds like to me some of yall are jealous
    About Jerry's version of a glorified Walmart? Not so much ya redneck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    About Jerry's version of a glorified Walmart? Not so much ya redneck.
    yeah you are. the thing with you giants fans is you dont like jerry cause of his high profile status. even though the lil g's won 2 sb's most recently, the Cowboys and jerry are still far more popular and known to the world than the lil g's could ever be...thats just the way it is and has been for decades.

this is not to say that i like jerry in the spolight, cause i dont. he needs to retire away and stay out of the public eye. he does say dumb things at times, which is showing his old age

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    yeah you are. the thing with you giants fans is you dont like jerry cause of his high profile status. even though the lil g's won 2 sb's most recently, the Cowboys and jerry are still far more popular and known to the world than the lil g's could ever be...thats just the way it is and has been for decades.

this is not to say that i like jerry in the spolight, cause i dont. he needs to retire away and stay out of the public eye. he does say dumb things at times, which is showing his old age
    No you're an idiot just like your owner, I hope he keeps the team just like I hope Synder keeps ownership of the Redskins, so both of your franchises continue to suck. Your owner is more concerned about turning your stadium into a mall than he is with running the football team, then again I'm sure you would be excited if Jerry brought Supercuts and Radioshack to Arlington as well.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    News alert!

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/09...63&feedID=3742

Perfect for Tony Romo! Now after the game he can slip into something that fits his style.
    It's actually not a bad idea. Victoria's Secret Pink is not just lingerie, they have an extensive line of clothes for women in every NFL team. I love their stuff, I have NYG shorts and tank set. I'm sure the NFL apparel is mostly what the store in the stadium will sell.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    No you're an idiot just like your owner, I hope he keeps the team just like I hope Synder keeps ownership of the Redskins, so both of your franchises continue to suck. Your owner is more concerned about turning your stadium into a mall than he is with running the football team, then again I'm sure you would be excited if Jerry brought Supercuts and Radioshack to Arlington as well.
    sounds like more jealousy

+ Reply to Thread