+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: News alert! Cowboys to have victoria secret in jerry world

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    yeah you are. the thing with you giants fans is you dont like jerry cause of his high profile status. even though the lil g's won 2 sb's most recently, the Cowboys and jerry are still far more popular and known to the world than the lil g's could ever be...thats just the way it is and has been for decades.

this is not to say that i like jerry in the spolight, cause i dont. he needs to retire away and stay out of the public eye. he does say dumb things at times, which is showing his old age
    lol.....Jerry's compulsion to be in the spotlight by any means necessary is why the Cowpies are perennial choke artists. There's no focus on the important things....just the headlines.

Being "popular" doesn't automatically make you a winner. Hell, Jersey Shore is "popular" but still one of the biggest pieces of crap that ever was. Which is probably why the Cowboys are the most popular team.

You go ahead and enjoy being popular......we'll just sit back collecting trophies while your team continues to be the dancing fools.

sounds like more jealousy
    No....you're just too dumb to know the difference. Like most Cowpie fans.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol.....Jerry's compulsion to be in the spotlight by any means necessary is why the Cowpies are perennial choke artists. There's no focus on the important things....just the headlines.

Being "popular" doesn't automatically make you a winner. Hell, Jersey Shore is "popular" but still one of the biggest pieces of crap that ever was. Which is probably why the Cowboys are the most popular team.

You go ahead and enjoy being popular......we'll just sit back collecting trophies while your team continues to be the dancing fools.
    Lol, see? its responses like this that makes my point. this was such a predictable respose to what i said to that bakery guy. some of yall like to take words said in an entirely different manner, and twist them into your own delusional beliefs lol.

you're a jealous twerp too. gonna be fun watching Dallas take the east this yr and seeing what yall have to say bout that

So when the Cowboys are not playing their stadium becomes a shopping mall?

Lol, see? its responses like this that makes my point. this was such a predictable respose to what i said to that bakery guy. some of yall like to take words said in an entirely different manner, and twist them into your own delusional beliefs lol.

you're a jealous twerp too. gonna be fun watching Dallas take the east this yr and seeing what yall have to say bout that
    That's what I get for not dumbing it down, so I will put it in terms that you can understand. You're a moron who really has no idea what you're talking about. No one is jealous of your team and the fact that you think so only proves just how truly dumb you are. We'd much rather win than be popular.

Banned

Just like how you predicted that the Giants would get their asses kicked by Carolina last week right? Stupid is as stupid does, one would think you would have learned your lesson about predictions. Is this you?

It's always funniest when idiots have no idea how idiotic the are.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    It's always funniest when idiots have no idea how idiotic the are.
    He's either a really good troll, or he got dropped on his head too many times as a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    He's either a really good troll, or he got dropped on his head too many times as a kid.
    I'm going with the latter......but I'm sure he'll think I meant ladder.

Another quick question....how can my response be "predictable" when you had to find someone to tell you what some the words mean?

+ Reply to Thread