+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Another quick question....how can my response be "predictable" when you had to find someone to tell you what some the words mean?
    lol, what i said must of really gotten to you for you to keep babbling nonesense.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    It's not just a panty store...try, just try walking erect for a change...never mind, it's a lost cause...here's a banana, go in your corner and enjoy
    I like bananas btw. Its a lost cause since the Giants will never do that!! We cant even get cheerleaders. Maybe since you frequent the store you should become a Cowpukes fan and make a Romo omelette. I am sure they would really like you better over there.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    I like bananas btw. Its a lost cause since the Giants will never do that!! We cant even get cheerleaders. Maybe since you frequent the store you should become a Cowpukes fan and make a Romo omelette. I am sure they would really like you better over there.
    Dude, dont you think your laying it on a little thick? You would think she was your ex wife or something.

She has proven that she is a big girl and can take the jousting, but its not a good look my dude. Comes off a tad bullyish.

If you think she is bandwagon, have no worries Big Blue will surely put her to the test at some point in the near future, you know they never make it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    Dude, dont you think your laying it on a little thick? You would think she was your ex wife or something.

She has proven that she is a big girl and can take the jousting, but its not a good look my dude. Comes off a tad bullyish.

If you think she is bandwagon, have no worries Big Blue will surely put her to the test at some point in the near future, you know they never make it easy.
    Yes. Someone is always ripping her. Is it the same member? I think he must have Pmed her for a date and got denied.

Bench Player
    Another typical Cowgirl fan. Thinks his team/organization is the greatest. This is why people hate the Cowgirls and their fans because you go on about America's Team and how great they are! Get real dude! Your team is sub-par at best. Its been 15 years since you had anything to gloat about. You and the Patriot fans need to come back to reality and deal with the fact that you spend more time on other teams message boards then your own. Then again it's probably because theres nothing to talk about.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerpunk View Post
    Another typical Cowgirl fan. Thinks his team/organization is the greatest. This is why people hate the Cowgirls and their fans because you go on about America's Team and how great they are! Get real dude! Your team is sub-par at best. Its been 15 years since you had anything to gloat about. You and the Patriot fans need to come back to reality and deal with the fact that you spend more time on other teams message boards then your own. Then again it's probably because theres nothing to talk about.
    lol, the Cowboys own the lil g's this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, the Cowboys own the lil g's this year.
    Of course it appears that way, the calendar doesn't say "DECEMBER" yet

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    sounds like more jealousy
    For the other 31 football teams husbands..........

"I would rather watch football and drink beer with you than go shopping."

http://www.joke-archives.com/dating/mensphrases.html

For the cowhippedboys

"I would rather go shopping with you AT the football game"

LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Actually here is a link to all of the Patriots shopping mall, and the DO have a Victoria's Secret BTW

http://www.patriot-place.com/alphabetical.aspx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Actually here is a link to all of the Patriots shopping mall, and the DO have a Victoria's Secret BTW

http://www.patriot-place.com/alphabetical.aspx
    Tom is in there all the time I hear, buying things for Gisselle....... LOL