+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOSE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Why ****in not ,then afterward clean house!!!! SMFH.

Re: LOSE OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[quote user="little blue"]Why ****in not ,then afterward clean house!!!! SMFH.[/quote]
    Moron

Veteran

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="little blue"]Why ****in not ,then afterward clean house!!!! SMFH.[/quote]
    Moron[/quote]

why is he a moron? Becuase he wants a better draft pick to heal this team in the right direction along with the much needed "COACHING CHANGE"

You're so tunnel vision about making the playoffs you can't see the bigger picture! Thats why your a follower and will never be a "LEADER"

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="little blue"]Why ****in not ,then afterward clean house!!!! SMFH.[/quote]
    Moron[/quote]

why is he a moron? Becuase he wants a better draft pick to heal this team in the right direction along with the much needed "COACHING CHANGE"

You're so tunnel vision about making the playoffs you can't see the bigger picture! Thats why your a follower and will never be a "LEADER"[/quote]

Oh look, another.

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="little blue"]Why ****in not ,then afterward clean house!!!! SMFH.[/quote]
    Moron[/quote]

You're so tunnel vision about making the playoffs you can't see the bigger picture! Thats why your a follower and will never be a "LEADER"[/quote]Listen, *******. You don't know me or my life.
    But how do you root for your team to purposefully lose games? To get 3 spots up in the draft?

Your just ****ing bitter. Man up, and root for your team, holy crap, Rams fans are less pessimistic then you

All-Pro

I hope they lose out, I am tired of this coaching regime...

Moron[/quote]

You're so tunnel vision about making the playoffs you can't see the bigger picture! Thats why your a follower and will never be a "LEADER"[/quote]
    I'm pretty sure that wanting a coaching change doesn't make you a leader

and we will draft another defensive end anyway

Veteran

[quote user="elisupporter10"][quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="little blue"]Why ****in not ,then afterward clean house!!!! SMFH.[/quote]
    Moron[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that wanting a coaching change doesn't make you a leader[/quote]
    you know what you are so right....our Philosphy should be "Identify a problem...BUT DON'T FIX IT!" It'll work itself out....

you probably think TC is still a viable coach in the NFL too... Seriously it's people like you that give me ulcers..." THERES NO LEARNING CURVE!" your content with failure after failure with no desire to do better...maybe you should be playing on the team you'd be a perfect fit

I didn't actually say I personally didn't want a coaching change, I'm just saying you should get off your high horse calling yourself a leader and him a follower for having a different opinion. All hail the mighty ELI_Iz_God, let us all want our team to lose out and spell "is" with a z