+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Antrel Rolle IN

  1. #1

    Antrel Rolle IN

    S Antrel Rolle was listed as questionable with a knee injury from the Carolina game, but it was determined today that he will be playing tomorrow night, as reported by ESPN's Adam Schefter who received the news from Mr. Coughlin himself.
    Last edited by Overdrive92; 09-29-2012 at 06:00 PM.

  2. #2
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the box on the corner.
    Posts
    41,220
    Good news.

  3. #3
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ramstein, Germany
    Posts
    3,165
    Just seen this! Great news!

  4. #4
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,414
    Antrel doesn't miss games, the guy is a warrior. I never doubted his attendance tomorrow night.

    That said, can 24 hours please just fly by?!?

  5. #5
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ramstein, Germany
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Antrel doesn't miss games, the guy is a warrior. I never doubted his attendance tomorrow night.

    That said, can 24 hours please just fly by?!?
    Yeah that would be great, I'd almost be getting off work in time to catch the 2nd half! I hate the weekends that I work..

  6. #6
    Veteran CowboysSuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    2,414
    Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Yeah that would be great, I'd almost be getting off work in time to catch the 2nd half! I hate the weekends that I work..
    Oh man, thats rough. I feel for you.

    I would probably develop a sudden fever and a very hoarse cough approximately 1 hour before game time. Leading to my boss not wanting me to get everyone else sick. Master Plan

  7. #7
    A small glimmer of light in the darkest of hours...

    Seriously though, this is big for our run defense against Shady.


    Dupree for 9th overall!

  8. #8
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ramstein, Germany
    Posts
    3,165
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    Oh man, thats rough. I feel for you.

    I would probably develop a sudden fever and a very hoarse cough approximately 1 hour before game time. Leading to my boss not wanting me to get everyone else sick. Master Plan
    Haha, that doesnt really work to well for the military. If your leg isn't falling off your at work..

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    A small glimmer of light in the darkest of hours...

    Seriously though, this is big for our run defense against Shady.
    +1

  10. #10
    That's great! Would of been nice to have Hosley as well
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 & 2014 was a losing season's, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas
    4-New York Giants!!! & NE
    Let's make it 5 in 2015 so we can be on a LINE all by ourselves again!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts