+ Reply to Thread

Chiefs fans are complete TRASH!!!!!!

I dont even think the Eagles fans would boo their own player in this same situation. Reading some the comments on their board is sickening!!! I hope they suck each every year for the existence of the NFL.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770

That is unclassy for sure. I feel bad for those fans too. They have a very nice running game powered with a defense that could be solid, yet their QB situation is awful. And they have one of the best potential wide receivers in the game.

Now THIS I will agree with. A lot of posters are calling 9er fans trash for boasting ON THEIR OWN BOARD about how they will destroy us next week. THIS is an example of what trash fans are....9er fans are doing what they are suppose to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    I dont even think the Eagles fans would boo their own player in this same situation. Reading some the comments on their board is sickening!!! I hope they suck each every year for the existence of the NFL.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264770
    Uncalled for, Matt Castle isnt a bad QB just on a bad team. Aside of his playability he doesnt deserve crap like that. Its not like they EVER had a good franchise QB anyway. Its been a revolving door there for years. I lost all respect for those fans.

Can Joe Montana come out of retirement and please the Chef fans?They are an outragious fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    That is unclassy for sure. I feel bad for those fans too. They have a very nice running game powered with a defense that could be solid, yet their QB situation is awful. And they have one of the best potential wide receivers in the game.
    I disagree, Castle looked good in New England because he played behind Brady's line. He goes to Kansas City and plays like crap? No its all on his line and bad coaching. But the fans should be shot.

Are we surprised by this? The Kansas City Royal fans were unmerciful to Robinson Cano because he didn't pick their own Billy Butler in the homerun derby. And to add salt to the wound, they threatened Cano's family.

Giants fan since the early 80s