+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Giants Fans! Hahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahaha im dying over here. Did I read that correctly?! OMG!! wow! cellar dwellers?! hahahahahaha while his team is currently in the "cellar" hahaha WOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riverdance View Post
    U mirin our new QB, RGIII?
    Why, is he mired in a quagmire already?

Bob Griffin has accomplished NADA yet... And in case you haven't noticed, (a) Bob Jr. III hasn't even played the Giants yet, and (b) we are fresh off a complete humiliation of Bob Jr. III's prototype and role model Scam Newton.

Go back to hibernation Foreskin

U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week. Just because we have been busy fending off Cowturd trolls, doesn't mean we have forgotton about you cellar dwellers.I can't wait to watch the Eagles embarrass you guys on National TV so the Giants can be exposed once and for all as the frauds they are. Then watch my Skins do the same eventuallyTHIS IS OUR DIVISION NOW
    Can anyone translate this? I am too educated to follow this gibberish.

Another grenade tosser lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    This must be HoagieBastage in disguise.
    Hoagie had a good grasp of the English language......this guy sounds like he repeated 1st grade 12 times

"Riverdance"?
    A Redskins fan naming himself after a lame Fad that was all the rage but no longer popular...hmmmmmm sounds like it could be a prophetic statement about the future of RG3 himself!
    Sad really.......they just know subconsciously that their organization has no bright future.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Hoagie had a good grasp of the English language......this guy sounds like he repeated 1st grade 12 times
    But remember he was delusional. So this might be one of his alter-egos.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    I think I can translate this

He is asking if we are watching Robert Griffin........frankly no we are not

Then he asks if Robert is in the class of Eli Manning........Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh NO

Robert is a good player, but likely you guys go 8-8 at best and even that is a stretch
    Last edited by BParcells777; 09-30-2012 at 12:40 PM.

U mirin our new QB, RGIII? U jelly that he's better than Eli? Pepper, your angus for Redskins week. Just because we have been busy fending off Cowturd trolls, doesn't mean we have forgotton about you cellar dwellers.I can't wait to watch the Eagles embarrass you guys on National TV so the Giants can be exposed once and for all as the frauds they are. Then watch my Skins do the same eventuallyTHIS IS OUR DIVISION NOW
    What language is this in?

Quote Originally Posted by Eli2Shockey4aTD View Post
    Can anyone translate this? I am too educated to follow this gibberish.
    I saw the word "redskins" in the text, so I'm going to have to assume it was something lame and stupid.

+ Reply to Thread