+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Advice

Fantasy Advice

Fellas I am 0-3 and going up against a 3-0 opponent and want to get a win. Have Adrian Peterson and Trent Richardson as my running backs but Richardson is going to Baltimore and I think he will give me nadda. I picked up Arizona back Ryan Williams as Beanie Wells is injured and have Andre Brown on bench as well. What do I do? Start Ryan Williams over Trent Richardson? Andre will not get the touches I need in my opinion, Cleveland is terrible, go with Williams? Help please!!1

Bench Player
    If I were you I would start Ryan Williams. I forget who the Cardinals face this week, but I was trying to pick him up in my league and start him. The Browns are terrible, but I don't think Richardson will do anything against the Ravens.I would just bench Brown this week because Williams will get the a full workload and Brown is going to split...that's my two cents

There is a fantasy football section here which it will probably get moved to anyway.

To answer your question, Ryan Williams is going up against Miami defense. Miami's run defense is no joke. The offense may be a joke, but that run D is legit. I say start Trent Richardson. He has proven in 3 games that he is more than capable of making plays. Yeah Baltimore defense is good, but Trent Richardson is the best player on that offense. He will get fed often and early even if they are losing by 2+ scores.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Start Williams

I say Richardson. As has been said, Miami have a great run D.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycarson View Post
    Fellas I am 0-3 and going up against a 3-0 opponent and want to get a win. Have Adrian Peterson and Trent Richardson as my running backs but Richardson is going to Baltimore and I think he will give me nadda. I picked up Arizona back Ryan Williams as Beanie Wells is injured and have Andre Brown on bench as well. What do I do? Start Ryan Williams over Trent Richardson? Andre will not get the touches I need in my opinion, Cleveland is terrible, go with Williams? Help please!!1
    You got to roll the dice with Trent man. I am all about matchups but Ryan Williams. Beanie was not doing anything. At lest with Tren you get a guy who is no doubt the #1 and not sharing and relalyjust making plays every single week. You have a tough decision. If williams is so good why does he have 10 pts so far this yr, I know he hasn't started but.....Combined they have 17 pts in my league (beanie and wiliams). Trent has 45

Ryan Williams is still running somewhat scared due to his injury last season much like Jamaal Charles they are scared of re-aggravating their injuries. Well Jamaal Charles looks like he is over it, but Ryan WIlliams is still a rookie essentially.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Go with Williams. Trust me.

Richardson, no question. Miami's run D is solid. Richardson is a much better back than Williams, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    I say Richardson. As has been said, Miami have a great run D.
    what he said