View Poll Results: who has more yardage over the course of the year, Bradshaw or Brown

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bradshaw

11 55.00%
  • Brown

9 45.00%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who winds up with more yardage over the course of the year... Bradshaw or Brown?

The line of thinking here is that they both see the same amount of snaps and aren't hampered by injuries...
    Bradshaw or Brown?
    my beer drinking team has a football problem

I'm in the (verbal) minority in thinking Bradshaw will remain the starter since he will still be productive in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    I'm in the (verbal) minority in thinking Bradshaw will remain the starter since he will still be productive in that role.
    I agree with you. We have been through this before with Jacobs/bradshaw ware/bradshaw. Rushing it is simply a function of our o-line and who we play against.
    Brown is surely a great receiver and has very deceptive route running for a bigger back so he might become the third down guy for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
    Honestly, I feel both guys have a different style of running the ball. I think both guys will have a successful years. Hopefully, similar to the Jacobs and Ward years.

Well Brown has more at the moment but that means nothing. I think Bradshaw won't make through the season with his neck (that's my thoughts anyway).

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    I agree with you. We have been through this before with Jacobs/bradshaw ware/bradshaw. Rushing it is simply a function of our o-line and who we play against.
    Brown is surely a great receiver and has very deceptive route running for a bigger back so he might become the third down guy for sure.
    yeah by no means do I not want brown to play - he only adds to the running game... purely a plus.

I think both will get their fair amount of carries but I feel Bradshaw is going to step up and get us some yards!

Bradshaw will get more carries

This also may sound dumb but bradshaw went out and got Stem cells in his foot. In case you have not heard those things is the bomb. He can likely run a 4.4 now. JK. But when bradshaw is not hampered by injury he is an incredible runner. He has a great juke move and a great hop step. Also he is the best blocking back in the NFL, thats not sexy but think about it, that in itself is an asset. If your building up a great vertical passing team like the giants already have around a shakey at best o-line bradshaw is a part of that success. Some of the other "great running backs" of the past few years, namely Adrian Peterson, Lashawna McCoy are bad blockers as a result they live the quarterbacks in a bad place and in the end their teams are not successful.

Who would your rather have? A three hole runner like Lashawna McCow and watch eli get hammered like vick, or would you rather have a two hole running like Ahmad bradshaw who typically is seen making a great block on 40+ yard passing plays?

Brown is the better runner, more powerful and patient

Bradshaw will stay in there to block as we are primarily a passing team........I'm not sure how good a blocker Brown is, but will be keeping an eye on that tonight