+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am not starting LeSean McCoy.

I am not starting LeSean McCoy.

I can't do it.

I know my team could take a hit, but I just can't watch this game knowing that I'll be rooting for him to get yards. Its against the Giants and Giants > fantasy

I hope we smack him hard and swarm him like a bunch a crazed dogs! I want to be able to enjoy watching JPP tackle him for a loss.

Lets go Giants!

Thats just dumb.
    Rule #1 of FF...leave your team loyalty at the door.
    You do know you can root for a player to do well but the team to still lose right?

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Thats just dumb.
    Rule #1 of FF...leave your team loyalty at the door.
    You do know you can root for a player to do well but the team to still lose right?
    This. If you can't look at fantasy as a numbers game, you may as well forget about playing.

I actually convinced people to start their Eagles (and bench Bennett), I knew they'd find an offense vs the Giants.

Bench Player

Переводчик, п

Переводчик китайского, английского, русского языка предоставляет услуги в Китае, Циндао, Пекине, Гуанчжоу, Шанхае, встретит в аэропорту, будет вашим гидом, организует туризм и отдых, работа представителем, займется поиск производителя , окажет другие бизнес услуги в Китае. http://www.china0001.info .

It's not dumb in my instance.

he only got 14 points, not exactly killer numbers. thats about what i was projecting for him. my replacement RB got a few points less. didnt matter cuz i lost by a landslide because my others players fricken underachieved. McCoy did too as far as im concerned.

If my only gem was Mccoy well then duh, i'd be crazy not to start him. I have a lot of talent at RB on this particular team.

And as i had a feeling, it doesn't matter as it turns out.

And lets not act like were all fantasy experts here. Ive won a few championships, and made a lot of misses. Just like you guys. At the end of the day, FF is the biggest crap-shoot ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    It's not dumb in my instance.

he only got 14 points, not exactly killer numbers. thats about what i was projecting for him. my replacement RB got a few points less. didnt matter cuz i lost by a landslide because my others players fricken underachieved. McCoy did too as far as im concerned.

If my only gem was Mccoy well then duh, i'd be crazy not to start him. I have a lot of talent at RB on this particular team.

And as i had a feeling, it doesn't matter as it turns out.

And lets not act like were all fantasy experts here. Ive won a few championships, and made a lot of misses. Just like you guys. At the end of the day, FF is the biggest crap-shoot ever.
    I dont play by feelings. I go by rankings and matchup and McCoy had a favorable one. Im glad you are loaded in the RB dept and his 14 points didnt matter..

I just dont understand why you would waste a 1st round (or minimum 2nd round) pick on a player you wont use at least twice.

What are you going to do when the Eagles and Giants play again in week 17? You gonna bench McCoy again IF Giants and Eagles are fighting for a playoff spot AND you are in the FF playoffs?

As I said...if you cant seperate the 2 then do yourself a favor and trade McCoy for someone you wont have a problem with later down the road.

lol that wont be an issue. if i need the points, of course ill play him come week 17. last week in particular it wouldnt have mattered cuz of how my matchup was situated.

dont worry i have tons of dallas players and redskins on my teams. I'm not that ridiculous.

like i said this week i could get away with it. wk 17 probably not.

no

no

+ Reply to Thread