+ Reply to Thread

Mark Sanchez.....

I'm not one to criticize players from other teams, but this was on of the worst QB performances I have ever seen. On any level.....

Nevermind going 13 for 29, 103 yards, the guy was all over the place. He had enough time to pass on most play, but he was still throwing at WR's feet; or 3 or 4 feet over their head. For a 4th year QB the guy looks like he's getting worse.

Jets offense vs. 49er defense was a huge mismatch... for the offense. 34-0 shutout rout. Now, the Jets are going to be without star WR Santonio Holmes who injured his knee and tossed the ball away on his own for a 49er TD runback that sealed the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    I'm not one to criticize players from other teams, but this was on of the worst QB performances I have ever seen. On any level.....

Nevermind going 13 for 29, 103 yards, the guy was all over the place. He had enough time to pass on most play, but he was still throwing at WR's feet; or 3 or 4 feet over their head. For a 4th year QB the guy looks like he's getting worse.
    Seems like Tebow is rubbing off on Sanchez

Veteran
    Ever since I met a d-bag jets fan (about 4-5 years ago)' I've always wanted them to fail. But I'm starting to feel a little bad for him. It really is starting to feel that they set him up for failure. You can't help S. Holmes getting injured (who btw is majorly overrated).

Even the timing is off between him and Holmes. There's no excuse for that. They've been playing together for what, 4 seasons now? I felt sorry for him too because of Tannenbaum signing Tebow instead of getting some weapons for their offense. But there's no excuse for his lack of accuracy, ball security and pocket presence.

Quote Originally Posted by r1000 View Post
    Ever since I met a d-bag jets fan (about 4-5 years ago)' I've always wanted them to fail.
    It's hard not to. Every time they win a game, they start talking about being a super bowl team.

Rex Ryan is sticking by Mark Sanchez.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000067676/article/rex-ryan-says-mark-sanchez-is-staying-at-quarterback

Just let them be... Just let them be...
    Last edited by BigBlueAllDay; 09-30-2012 at 06:15 PM.