+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Falons are the whackest team in football

[borat vioce] Matty Ice,,, to be a leader you have to have big....how you say? ham? Ham?

Eli has stones because he is willing to throw a ball over 20 yards in the play-offs. When you hit the play-offs you act like a turtle and curl up in your shell. That is why your coach forced you to run on 4th and 1. He wanted to try and make a man out of you.

As for Shoddy White Teeth and Whoshisface Jones. If V Cruz and Nicks were on your team you would be riding the pines. You want to call out Cruz for playing slot and calling yourself a "Big Boy" but Cruz got 1500+ yards from the slot. What did you get JJ? A lot of press and a sub par season.

I do not even know how you can mention the giants after we dismantled you in the playoffs. What did you guys to before the game watch failure to launch?

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    [borat vioce] Matty Ice,,, to be a leader you have to have big....how you say? ham? Ham?

Eli has stones because he is willing to throw a ball over 20 yards in the play-offs. When you hit the play-offs you act like a turtle and curl up in your shell. That is why your coach forced you to run on 4th and 1. He wanted to try and make a man out of you.

As for Shoddy White Teeth and Whoshisface Jones. If V Cruz and Nicks were on your team you would be riding the pines. You want to call out Cruz for playing slot and calling yourself a "Big Boy" but Cruz got 1500+ yards from the slot. What did you get JJ? A lot of press and a sub par season.

I do not even know how you can mention the giants after we dismantled you in the playoffs. What did you guys to before the game watch failure to launch?
    During their little cutesy interview they are showing clips of the vs KC. Wow thats your highlight? Beating KC?

What was the score the last time we played the Falcons?...........It was a massacre
    Last edited by BParcells777; 09-30-2012 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Waht was the score the last time we played the Falcons?...........It was a massacre
    Yes and the final play that stuck in my mind was was Osi OVERPOWERING a guy for sack. When the Frick does osi use the bull rush?! He just bull rushed the dude reached over him and sacked ryan. Osi getting a sack on that move says that by the end of the game he was just trying different stuff.hahaha

I'm sure the very metion of the Giants sends shivers down their spines

Banned
    What league do the Falons play in? Must be the lingerie league.

If the Falons are a Lingerie league team, I would love to watch them......when do the Falons play again?

they really are terrible, we saw the real Falcons visit us in the playoffs last season

they need everything to go right for them or they crumble

ha, as i typed this the mouth of the south, Steve Smtih put the ball on the carpet for them
    Apologize to Melo 5

Cam, you idiot...lol....

Cam really screwed that game up. Could have won the game right there. Unfortunate, really wanted the Falcons to lose.