+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This game will show us who we really are right now

we lost to the cowboys and won against 2 bad teams on the road.

All-Pro
    I don't know. It's on early in the season. I want them to win, but they do have a lot of injuries. If they lose will that determine who they are at the end of the season if the are healthier and win the division?

Not to make excuses, but you are incorrect. Without Nicks and Rolle, we won't really learn much unless we learn that we can beat the Eagirls without them.

The Giants know who they are.....The defending Super bowl champs, no identity crisis here

This is a division game, losing it won't show us who we are. These games are easily won by either team no matter how good they are. Every division game is always hard.

I'd like to agree with you but unfortunately The SB Champs are a team of inconsistency. Last week it all fell together, lets see if thats the case tonight. I think that the O line will be fine, I think that Will and Brown will fill in for Rolle just fine. Well, here we go!

This game will show us who we really are "right now" not at the end of the season. Its way too early to know our true identity. But for now i think this game will give us an idea of what type of team we are at the moment
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 09-30-2012 at 08:42 PM.

This game is gross to watch...I know people like defense but I'd like to see some offense too.

If it's not too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I don't know. It's on early in the season. I want them to win, but they do have a lot of injuries. If they lose will that determine who they are at the end of the season if the are healthier and win the division?
    I agree with you. It is early in thr season.

"This game will show us who we really are right now"

No it won't.