+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Bench Player

We always make Eagles look amazing: Lately

We just do dumb things against the Eagles. Our D line and D is playing bad. Our offense left what was working. All of a sudden Hixon needs to be successful and we need to work Bradshaw in as the starter. Why? Why?

Maybe the strategy is to dump games to the Eagles so we can build there confidence so they lose other games.

Our defense hasn;t really looked bad at all.... I really am not sure what game you are watching.

The only time they looked bad was on that last eagles drive, and even that, the eagles play-calling was good.

Banned
    Our D doesn't look bad but I agree with you as far as the offense goes.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Our defense hasn;t really looked bad at all.... I really am not sure what game you are watching.

The only time they looked bad was on that last eagles drive, and even that, the eagles play-calling was good.
    Agreed, D has played well, unfortunately the Eagles D has played well too.

This game is still anyones game, if the Giants can get the offense moving and continue to pressure Vick, this game is still very winnable.

Thought Osi looked sluggish on that drive, as well as the penalty he got burned twice.

We need to get to Vick though, their receivers worry me if the dog killer gets time in the pocket.

Osi made some bad decisions in that scoring drive. And someone needs to tell Ronnie Brown not to give so much space to the Philly WRs. Besides that, the defense looks good.

Veteran
    We still can't cover Desean Jackson, why does this fool only look good when he plays us?

I got to disagree our D has looked good but why in the hell does Fewell not have our corners put there hands on the WR's. Vick only gets the ball out when he has time so blitz him from the outside with Hill. Not with slow blackburn up the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57 View Post
    We still can't cover Desean Jackson, why does this fool only look good when he plays us?
    This is where we miss Hosley IMO. I think he would have covered Jackson like a glove.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueshine View Post
    We just do dumb things against the Eagles. Our D line and D is playing bad. Our offense left what was working. All of a sudden Hixon needs to be successful and we need to work Bradshaw in as the starter. Why? Why?

Maybe the strategy is to dump games to the Eagles so we can build there confidence so they lose other games.
    Sometimes we just don't follow suit. We know what needs to get done on defense. We have seen other deploy effect strategies, but I guess we have to be different.