+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Like Hixon, but...

We are beating no one, with a healhty dose of this guy. he's serviceable, but cannot be featured this much. where's Barden on the endzone fade? if you're running that play, why not use him? And Eli is so money in the no huddle, not sure why they wait so long, on nights when the offense is bogged down.

I love Hixon too but what the hell happened in the end zone there?

What was Hixon doing there? He stopped and stood in the end zone while the Eagles DB played the ball... it looked like the Eagles were the receiver there instead of Hixon.

Don't understand that at all... also am baffled as to why we aren't using barden in the red zone....
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

All-Pro
    I agree that Barden, or Bennet should have been the primary target into the end zone.... would be nice to see them go into a no huddle, if nothing else it will prevent the Eagles from rotating their D line and help wear them down a bit.

How can you tear into hixon whens hes like the only guy out there getting open and making plays?

Bennett was being asked to block because of our inept O-line this game.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Think that's the problem, the O line needs to stiffen. There's plays to be made with Bennett tonight IMHO.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    i was just about to say this, and i love hixon to but he's not Nicks...we are missing him badly...

absolutely, need to be better on the Line so Bennett can be part of the passing game. he can abuse them over the middle.

Barden was getting extra attention from the safety. just a bad route by hixon

now hold on. i called for barden to start as much as anyone and i gotta say, i agree with TC. Hixon is looking good, he's running well. him n cruz will have a big 2nd half. eli has done as well as a qb could in his situation, he's made sure he hasnt risked the ball. we need a td play, and i would bet hixon does it he has looked good, if anything give him the ball more.

brown, i agree. bshaw doesnt look quick to/thru the hole