+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why didn'twe go for it?

And then spike it **** ****.......

You can't spike on fourth down, but you can get some yards and rush your FG unit on the field. I don't understand what we were doing.

That was HORRIBLE coaching, throwing deep in FG range??? I mean what the hell was that wow.

Why did we get cute in the end like that at all? we were in perfect Field goal range. just kick the ****ing field goal and give the eagles like what 20 seconds left? come on.
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    Why did we get cute in the end like that at all? we were in perfect Field goal range. just kick the ****ing field goal and give the eagles like what 20 seconds left? come on.
    Because Coughlin is an idiot. We won 2 SB despite him and Killdrive. If this is not the epitomy of bad coaching decisions, I do not know what is.You can attacke me as much as you want, but the fact remains he is not a good coach.

Eli threw the deep ball fools. There were more options.

That was absolutely horrible coaching
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=144536&dateline=14121  66338

We get stupid when we play the eagles, no question about it.

I can't believe we just freakin lost to trash I want next week to get here already it's amazing that Mike Vick plays like **** all the time and when he plays us he making plays all over the damn field this loss hurts.................and we don't see them till the end of the season 0-2 in the division that is not good no we have to win those games Nicks I hope you heal up cause you were needed bad tonight

I love Coughlin but I really didn't agree with that call. I would've atleast tried to throw it near the sidelines to atleast bring it 5-10 yards closer.

But furthermore, I wouldn't have even thrown that ball to Barden which got us the penalty, we should've just ran the damn ball and spiked it. That kick would've been a FG if we didn't get that penalty even if we got 0 yards on a run instead.