+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

we're 2-2 its time to move forward. dont start crying and pointing blame all week

No sense crying over the loss. The season is very young
    Last edited by Marvelousmik; 10-01-2012 at 01:32 AM.

Veteran
    it's a divisional game, I guess we now have to look forward to a meaningless win to the browns next week.

I'm not going to be happy until we beat the 49ers week 6...

Let's go kill the Browns...Go Bears...

Banned
    Man this division is ten times tougher with RG3, we can't slip in the back door like we did last year. The Skins are gonna be a thorn in our behinds too. We needed this game tonight. The season is young and I'm not disagreeing with you but we gotta win these close ones when we can.

Not at all happy about being 0-2 in the divison, but if there is one thing I know about this team, it's that I woulnd't worry until December. That's when our team seems to start caring.

If we lose to the skins we could be in trouble fast.

We better hope that all 3 NFCE teams are 9-7 or worse, because it looks like we're going to be 10-6... and by that I mean we're going to sweep the AFC North, NFC South, and crush the packers and niners...

Trying to have a little optimism here...

Quote Originally Posted by BurnerNYG View Post
    Man this division is ten times tougher with RG3, we can't slip in the back door like we did last year. The Skins are gonna be a thorn in our behinds too. We needed this game tonight. The season is young and I'm not disagreeing with you but we gotta win these close ones when we can.
    I feel your pain brother. Believe it or not immediately after i made this thread i went to the park for a late night jog. thats my way of getting the stress out so im refreshed and ready to move on. We play the browns and the 49ers next.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I'm not going to be happy until we beat the 49ers week 6...
    +1. I wasnt buying the hype when we beat the panthers and im not going to buy into what ever hype there is if we beat the browns. Our next 3 games are the browns, 9ers, and redskins. cant wait to see how things play out.