+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Thumbs up I DO NOT LIKE LAWRENCE TYNES

    this is my opinion of him.

  2. #2
    **** you i do not like coughlin brb 54 yard feild you stupid **** should have tooken the 46 yarder

  3. #3
    this in red?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  4. #4
    for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
    Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.

  5. #5
    Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough

  6. #6
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    17,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough
    And he missed by a few feet
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  7. #7
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    10,307
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough
    +1.....the defense, offense, and playcalling on the last few plays is to blame way more than Tynes

  8. #8
    All-Pro G-Men Surg.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Down south In Cowturd country
    Posts
    10,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough
    Very well said . All IN .

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by RugDaniels View Post
    for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
    Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.
    The blame lies with TC for going all bonehead on us and not trying one more sideline pass which we would have had time for...

    But moreover, there was some bad playcalling on the offense, and the players on the defense just looked like they didnt care after halftime...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The blame lies with TC for going all bonehead on us and not trying one more sideline pass which we would have had time for...

    But moreover, there was some bad playcalling on the offense, and the players on the defense just looked like they didnt care after halftime...
    Like I said before, Coughlin is not a good coach.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts