+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I DO NOT LIKE LAWRENCE TYNES

Thumbs up I DO NOT LIKE LAWRENCE TYNES

this is my opinion of him.

**** you i do not like coughlin brb 54 yard feild you stupid **** should have tooken the 46 yarder

this in red?

for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
    Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.

Tynes has never been a distance kicker. That was at the extreme edge of his range, that's why I though it was funny that we didn't run a draw play and move it up an extra 5 yards

Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    this is my opinion of him.
    Lol??? Are u serious? The guy hits bombs from 40 to 50 yards. That whole play doomed us. The coaches calling for a long pass when already in fg range. Without gaining a yard it's only a 44 harder well within his range.. We get 5 or 10 more yards and it's a chip shot for him.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by RugDaniels View Post
    for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
    Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.
    The blame lies with TC for going all bonehead on us and not trying one more sideline pass which we would have had time for...

But moreover, there was some bad playcalling on the offense, and the players on the defense just looked like they didnt care after halftime...

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough
    And he missed by a few feet
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Yeah, the Barden play sucked but I don't mind it, if he didn't do that, it would've probably intercepted. Just a dumb call, just run the ball and get a couple of more yards. Plus try and get some more yard on that third down, you have 15 secs, that's enought time to try a sideline pass. Why kick on third down?? If you have a bad snap you are screwed anyway because it would be a 60 yard fg in the 4th!

+ Reply to Thread