+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I DO NOT LIKE LAWRENCE TYNES

TC is not a dumb coach by any means, nor is killdrive to be honest, but both called some rather knuckleheaded plays in that game...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

There is nothing wrong w/ Tynes. I started out not liking him when we signed him but up until last year I still didn't buy into him. At the end of last year he started really becoming solid kicker. Right now, I want him to stay on the NY Giants.
    I want a few other things 1- when yhe games on the line and you're in good field goal range, you kick it... run the ball to the middle of the filed and kick it, period!. 2- Fewell didn't have these guys ready to play against McCoy, period 3- the run game needs to be used properly and stop letting Eli heave the ball against a secondary especially like this one. We're lucky they're weren't more picks. 4- I'm going to stop because now it'll get ugly and won't be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    this is my opinion of him.
    Good to know.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I personally like Tynes.

I think he's a clutch kicker, 54 yds is borderline out of his range. 5 yds closer and he would've drilled that right between the eyes.

Sure, it sucks that he lacks the leg for those long distance FGs but he's a damn good kicker that's gotten us to the SB twice.

If anything I'm pissed at the coaching staff that decided to go for broke on 2nd down instead of playing it safe and going for an extra 5-10 yds for the chip shot FG.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    this is my opinion of him.
    Dude, lay off the bath salts. Before tonight, he hadn't missed any and has been way better on kickoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jppallday View Post
    Win as a team, lose as a team. Nobody better dare blame this loss on Tynes. A 54 yard game winning kick is very, very tough
    Very well said . All IN .

Many of the NFL kickers can kick a 60 yarder. Tynes has a range of like 48 tops.

I watch kickers kick 50+ like its nothing this year. Of course Tynes can't get 1 down smh. I like Tynes but we all know he doesn't have the leg power...which is why I just wanted them to run the ball and get him some more room.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    are you kidding me this is on Barden not the coaches not Tynes on Barden make the biggest stupidest mistake in Giants history
    No. Actually look at the play again. Namandi had better angle on ball. Could of been game ending INT. barden saved the game by what he did. Well saved it for the time being... But it was heads up play by him to grab him. Nope blame goes on coaches for calling that play
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

A 54 yard FG isn't a gimme, but is still a very, very makable FG in the NFL these days.

+ Reply to Thread