+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious B.I.G BLUE View Post
    I watch kickers kick 50+ like its nothing this year. Of course Tynes can't get 1 down smh. I like Tynes but we all know he doesn't have the leg power...which is why I just wanted them to run the ball and get him some more room.
    He had put through 40/45//50 yarders through this yr like nothing. He's been lights out hitting bombs. That 54 yarder was a few feet short. Coaches fault not his
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    No. Actually look at the play again. Namandi had better angle on ball. Could of been game ending INT. barden saved the game by what he did. Well saved it for the time being... But it was heads up play by him to grab him. Nope blame goes on coaches for calling that play
    Idk man I just think if your a wr you can jump up make a play on the ball and slap it down you don't have to rape the guy....just me though I'm just pissed man sorry if I'm being a you know what I hate losing to Philly we could go 2-14 and I would be ok with it if the two wins were against Philly.

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    this is my opinion of him.
    You make a compelling argument.

You are a fool, should have made it yes, should have been able to kick a 46 yard instead would have been better, Tynes has been money in the bank for two years, you need to get his first year out of your mind.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Idk man I just think if your a wr you can jump up make a play on the ball and slap it down you don't have to rape the guy....just me though I'm just pissed man sorry if I'm being a you know what I hate losing to Philly we could go 2-14 and I would be ok with it if the two wins were against Philly.
    After the game Eli said he put Barden in a bad position and should have thrown back shoulder and not down field, Barden had no shot other than keep him from making int., give the guy some credit.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by giants8493 View Post
    this is my opinion of him.
    Really he sent us to 2 superbowls but now you don't like him because him he is missed a 54 yarder? Really?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

KG called a pass play when we were ALREADY IN FG RANGE, Eli decided to throw a deep ball when we didn't need it, RAMSES MOTHER****ING BARDEN had to be terrible like he is, and TC got all knuckleheaded after we got pushed out when we could have salvaged it with a sideline pass to cruz and instead called a 54 yard FG attempt on 3rd down. Tynes did what he could, but it was NOT his fault...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

nah, I cant blame Tynes. The penalty hurt of course. I was not overly confident that Tynes would have booted a 54 yarder to win it. If Bradshaw could have gotten a few more yards on a previous play or 2 before, maybe the Giants could have thrown a short pass and clocked it, instead of throwing deep to Barden. If that play never happens, that means no pass inteference on the Giants, that means a more makeable FG.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by RugDaniels View Post
    for missing a 54 yd field goal? He's been just fine this year, half the kickers in the league could have missed that. Had Barden not got that dumb PI penalty
    Tynes probably would have drilled it. Not his fault tonight.
    Nah man, he misses the long ones and is not reliable in the area where good kickers seperate from ur AVG kickers... Tynes is good where every AVG FG kicker is good from... Get em out deep, where guys like Phil Dawsom are money, and hes not good.. Shoot, even on some short stuff, he almost shanks it... I was screaming to run another play just becasue i knew it was outta Tynes range..

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    After the game Eli said he put Barden in a bad position and should have thrown back shoulder and not down field, Barden had no shot other than keep him from making int., give the guy some credit.
    That's what I was saying.. But blame goes fully on shoulders of coaches. They put Eli and barden in that position. No need for a long pass play in that situation
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***