+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: I DO NOT LIKE LAWRENCE TYNES

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    After the game Eli said he put Barden in a bad position and should have thrown back shoulder and not down field, Barden had no shot other than keep him from making int., give the guy some credit.
    Yeah I should give the guy credit on a PI while you are not giving credit to the coaching staff this loss is on Barden what did you expect Eli to say oh well Barden really messed up and it was all his fault come on man

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    nah, I cant blame Tynes. The penalty hurt of course. I was not overly confident that Tynes would have booted a 54 yarder to win it. If Bradshaw could have gotten a few more yards on a previous play or 2 before, maybe the Giants could have thrown a short pass and clocked it, instead of throwing deep to Barden. If that play never happens, that means no pass inteference on the Giants, that means a more makeable FG.
    That is pretty much the bottom line.. I can't believe they were throwing let alone throwing deep to Nhamdi's side.. Its not like ur throwing it up to a undrafted free agent or something.. Just nuts! Bradshaw up the gut would of worked fine, or even Hynoski...

The thing with Tynes is I don't feel comfortable seeing him kick long field goals. He's also a little shaky once winds pick up. Either way, there was absolutely no ****ing reason as to not try to get a few more yards on that 3rd down.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Yeah I should give the guy credit on a PI while you are not giving credit to the coaching staff this loss is on Barden what did you expect Eli to say oh well Barden really messed up and it was all his fault come on man
    U actually think that play was Barden's fault? Dude, it was either a INT or Barden commiting PI so the giants could at least attempt a FG... Eli had no bussiness throwing deep on that play and where we were at.. Just stupid football right there.. This ranks right up there with ELI diving face first and fumbling when no no touched em instaed of slidng down in Phlly a couple yrs back, and eagles recoverd fumble when we would of been set up for winning score..

Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    U actually think that play was Barden's fault? Dude, it was either a INT or Barden commiting PI so the giants could at least attempt a FG... Eli had no bussiness throwing deep on that play and where we were at.. Just stupid football right there.. This ranks right up there with ELI diving face first and fumbling when no no touched em instaed of slidng down in Phlly a couple yrs back, and eagles recoverd fumble when we would of been set up for winning score..
    I trade losses to them during regular year for super bowl rings.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by G-MENBK View Post
    The thing with Tynes is I don't feel comfortable seeing him kick long field goals. He's also a little shaky once winds pick up. Either way, there was absolutely no ****ing reason as to not try to get a few more yards on that 3rd down.
    a few more yards is fine.. Throwing it up in one on one coverege when ur sitting pretty in FG range all ready to the highest paid CB in the bussiness is just utter insanity! If ur talking alittle dump off pass or something, thats diffrent.. Personally i think u just run and try to get 2-4more yards and kick the thing..

Yeah I actually think that he molested the guy the whole way down he is 6 ft freakin 6 jump up and make a play on the ball without causing a pi or try not to make it so obvious. It was bad all around I'll admit that but you can't freakin do that.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I trade losses to them during regular year for super bowl rings.
    I wish I'd said that.

Nah man, he misses the long ones and is not reliable in the area where good kickers seperate from ur AVG kickers... Tynes is good where every AVG FG kicker is good from... Get em out deep, where guys like Phil Dawsom are money, and hes not good.. Shoot, even on some short stuff, he almost shanks it... I was screaming to run another play just becasue i knew it was outta Tynes range..
    You must watch another Giants team, but we all seem to agree we should have tried to get 5 more for him.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

a few more yards is fine.. Throwing it up in one on one coverege when ur sitting pretty in FG range all ready to the highest paid CB in the bussiness is just utter insanity! If ur talking alittle dump off pass or something, thats diffrent.. Personally i think u just run and try to get 2-4more yards and kick the thing..
    Wholeheartedly agree. There was no reason for that pass. We had a shot at a 44 yard field goal. Run it twice and get a few more yards. tynes could have potentially looked at maybe a 40 yarder instead.

+ Reply to Thread