+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Another loss to this team, i feel like dying.

Seriously, this loss hit me hard. I just can't stand losing to this ****ing team. The fact that Michael Vick is still playing football already makes me sick enough.

I feel like crap. I could care less if i died tomorrow. Knowing that i have to get back to a crap job tomorrow with nothing to look forward too as of right now it's frustrating man. Giants are the only thing that makes happy and tonight.....they let me down.

Back to the real world tomorrow. Sucks.

What's freaking upsetting is Vick will probably turn the ball over 456 times next week.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
    Seriously, this loss hit me hard. I just can't stand losing to this ****ing team. The fact that Michael Vick is still playing football already makes me sick enough.

I feel like crap. I could care less if i died tomorrow. Knowing that i have to get back to a crap job tomorrow with nothing to look forward too as of right now it's frustrating man. Giants are the only thing that makes happy and tonight.....they let me down.

LOL, I agree with most of what you're saying. This is the one team that I can't stand losing to. Yeah, losing to other teams does suck, but losing to the eagles over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again makes me sick to my ****ing stomach

Quote Originally Posted by giants9188 View Post
    and sorry guys but im starting to very much think our pass rush isnt as great as everyone thinks it is
    well when our pass rush consists of only one guy, then yea, it ain't gonna be effective. Osi's been a joke and Tuck has regressed

and the fact that we have caused a turnover in 31 of the last 32 coming into tonight and we cant get one on a team that has been practically handing the ball away makes me pissed as hell....and sorry guys but im starting to very much think our pass rush isnt as great as everyone thinks it is
    it was but Tuck and osi arent elite anymore. need to draft a DE in round 1

Quote Originally Posted by TheBookOfEli View Post

AHH, dont let it get you down too much. We have a class organization to root for. We dont have convicted felons on our team, and we have 2 rings in the passed 5 seasons. The Eagles have squat. They have an empty trophy case of meaninful trophies. If they want to brag on 8 wins over the passed 9 games over our team, let them have that "trophy"

**** Philthy, their team and their fanbase. I hate them with a passion, but also realize that there are more important people and things to worry about in life. Try and have a great day tomorrow!
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

does tuck always looking tired or is it just me?? and NASCAR has been a tottttttttttttal bust...everytime we set up in that formation we run stunts and they get NOWHERE...wtf is wrong with this team sometimes
    Tuck looks like a shell of his former self...

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    well when our pass rush consists of only one guy, then yea, it ain't gonna be effective. Osi's been a joke and Tuck has regressed
    and opposing offense coordinators are going to find ways to counter are "vaunted" pass rush. The Cowboys figured it out and the Eagles did as well. The Giants could not stop the run, even to 2nd and 3rd rate RBs.

Osi disappointed me several times tonight, mainly losing contain and letting Vick and McCoy get to the outside and turn the corner for chunks of yards.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    Tuck looks like a shell of his former self...
    He looks like he gets winded so frequently now. I dont know whats up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What's freaking upsetting is Vick will probably turn the ball over 456 times next week.
    Yep freaking pathetic luck the giants have vs the eagles.