+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 81

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Boards are slow....hum wonder why? Losers!!

    LOL.

    Sucks to be you right now.

  2. #2
    Yep. Getting error messages,,, guess boards are blowing up... Nah Sly..... This is why people HHATE THE GIANTS . Had losses like that and worse then that last year and in 07.. Check out that Seattle game last season. Team just had a knAck for bouncing back from bad injuries and turmoil. We have the Rings to prove it..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  3. #3
    We got rings too. What's your point?

    Really...just messing with you guys. I'd be smarting after a close loss too. Lots of season left. Good luck to ya.
    Last edited by SlyFoxx; 10-01-2012 at 01:29 AM.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    We got rings too. What's you point?Really...just messing with you guys. I'd be smarting after a close loss too. Lots of season left. Good luck to ya.
    Wemgot recent rings.... Lol.. Your still ring kings of NFCE but we are inching up
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  5. #5
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    We got rings too. What's your point?

    Really...just messing with you guys. I'd be smarting after a close loss too. Lots of season left. Good luck to ya.
    Yeah, I don't see this as anything but a good natured ribbing from a division rival. Sucks to lose but at lease we aren't the Jets, Lol...

    Anyway, its a long season at the Giants are 500. so there is plenty of football left.

  6. #6
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Yeah, I don't see this as anything but a good natured ribbing from a division rival. Sucks to lose but at lease we aren't the Jets, Lol...

    Anyway, its a long season at the Giants are 500. so there is plenty of football left.
    I hear you, but a lost is a lost. It hurts either way you put it. Division rival or not.

  7. #7
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,614
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    We got rings too. What's your point?

    Really...just messing with you guys. I'd be smarting after a close loss too. Lots of season left. Good luck to ya.
    Has a team that closely resembles the one you have now get any of those rings?

  8. #8
    People are blaming barden when he actually stopped a potential INT. Namandi had better angle on ball. Blame goes to coaches for calling a long pass in that situation. Also the bonehead Eli Pick right after having that great 4th down conversion. If they just get FG there it forces Vick and eagles to go on 4th down at 1:52 instead of FG
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  9. #9
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,913
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    People are blaming barden when he actually stopped a potential INT. Namandi had better angle on ball. Blame goes to coaches for calling a long pass in that situation. Also the bonehead Eli Pick right after having that great 4th down conversion. If they just get FG there it forces Vick and eagles to go on 4th down at 1:52 instead of FG
    I totally agree. Barden wasn't in position to make any kind of play on the ball.

  10. #10
    Funny how the only smack talk we had this week was from a few Dallas fans.. No eagles fans to speak of since that idiot Hoagie was banned..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts