+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Boards are slow....hum wonder why? Losers!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Oh my don't I feel embarrassed. You people are too good at this. I bow to your superior wit.

I didn't start this thread to start a flame war. But some of you butt hurt G fans can't read between the lines....or the actual lines for that matter. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

May the better team take the east and good luck and good health to you and your team.
    Sounds like you are the one getting hurt over it. You start a thread after a bad loss for us and start talking trash. In our smacktalk section. We go ahead and give it to you right back.

That's how it works champ.

Of course "that's how it works" you people seem to be missing the point. So if I can't explain something so simple I'll let you have the last word. Rusty192 wins thread. Happy now?

Who is 2/2 with 2 division losses? Humm.
    Plenty of football left to play. we are 1/4 of the way through the season. No need to push the panic alarm yet, nor is it time to crown anyone yet. Granted all of those picks were not on Romo, Bryant ran the wrong pattern and Ogletree tipped a pass, but none the less, the 5 picks go under Romo's stats.

Since your 2 losses so far are to the Bears and Seahawks, they won't hurt the Cowboys, as much, if it came to the common games tie-breaker vs the Giants or Eagles.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    Plenty of football left to play. we are 1/4 of the way through the season. No need to push the panic alarm yet, nor is it time to crown anyone yet. Granted all of those picks were not on Romo, Bryant ran the wrong pattern and Ogletree tipped a pass, but none the less, the 5 picks go under Romo's stats.

Since your 2 losses so far are to the Bears and Seahawks, they won't hurt the Cowboys, as much, if it came to the common games tie-breaker vs the Giants or Eagles.
    I know. Eli knows all to well about tipped pass INTs.... He was the KING of that for awhile... Hurts to remember but i do
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Rusty, Rusty..........you cannot start a thread calling us losers and then say you did not come here to flame us

sounds like reality is settling in down in Big D

Banned
    Oh my don't I feel embarrassed. You people are too good at this. I bow to your superior wit.

I didn't start this thread to start a flame war. But some of you butt hurt G fans can't read between the lines....or the actual lines for that matter. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

May the better team take the east and good luck and good health to you and your team.
    Why don't you just admit that you made this thread prematurely in anticipation that your Cowturds would win this week? Now you are just trying to save face because you look like an idiot considering how badly your team was beaten.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Rusty, Rusty..........you cannot start a thread calling us losers and then say you did not come here to flame us

sounds like reality is settling in down in Big D
    i think you mean Sly lol

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I know. Eli knows all to well about tipped pass INTs.... He was the KING of that for awhile... Hurts to remember but i do
    Eh. Stuff like that balances out over the course of a season. I can't remember which site it was but they focused on adjusting interceptions for blame, dropped ints, etc, and it turns out most QBs deserved to have more interceptions than not.

Of course "that's how it works" you people seem to be missing the point. So if I can't explain something so simple I'll let you have the last word. Rusty192 wins thread. Happy now?
    Don't let it bother you. Here in the smack talk, people are quick to read, quicker to respond but slow to understand. So just like any other forum, but of course it's easier to jump to conclusions because there are clear cut good guys (giants fans) and bad guys (Cowboys/Eagles fans and Rodgers12).

We're all a little guilty.

Not smack talk. A rhetorical question. But then again maybe I shouldn't expect you to understand the difference.
    Not smack talk? POinting out the fact a divison rival is 0-2 in the divison on the division rivals message board isnt smack talk? Maybe it is you who doesnt understand Jack... How about understanding this, in the last 16 years (which is probably about your age Im assuming), the cowboys have exactly 1 playoff win while the Giants have been to 3 Superbowls, winning 2.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

+ Reply to Thread