+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Boards are slow....hum wonder why? Losers!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    We got rings too. What's your point?

Really...just messing with you guys. I'd be smarting after a close loss too. Lots of season left. Good luck to ya.
    Yeah, I don't see this as anything but a good natured ribbing from a division rival. Sucks to lose but at lease we aren't the Jets, Lol...

Anyway, its a long season at the Giants are 500. so there is plenty of football left.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Jackson was not a big factor........I cannot understand why his first catch was not reviewed......it looked like his right foot was way out of bounds

I do not mwn to sound like Carolina but we truly did make some stupid game losing decisions at the end of the game
    they didnt review anything. there was a couple of very close plays on the giants last drive that i thought the booth should of looked at but nothing was reviewed
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    People are blaming barden when he actually stopped a potential INT. Namandi had better angle on ball. Blame goes to coaches for calling a long pass in that situation. Also the bonehead Eli Pick right after having that great 4th down conversion. If they just get FG there it forces Vick and eagles to go on 4th down at 1:52 instead of FG
    I totally agree. Barden wasn't in position to make any kind of play on the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Yeah, I don't see this as anything but a good natured ribbing from a division rival. Sucks to lose but at lease we aren't the Jets, Lol...

Anyway, its a long season at the Giants are 500. so there is plenty of football left.
    I hear you, but a lost is a lost. It hurts either way you put it. Division rival or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    You had some help by the refs on that last drive. Deshaun Jackson is a beast!! That guy is fun to watch.
    Hey Lambeau dont you have a packers board to post on? Or do they think you are a troll too?

Quote Originally Posted by hardknocks View Post
    How bout them eagles? GIANTS SUCK
    I really hope no one pays you any attention outside of this post. If you didnt have the balls to come on BEFORE the game, then you are a pathetic gloating loser who didn't have enough faith in his team before the game.

Hope nobody feeds this troll. but knowing some of these people on here, they probably will.

You had some help by the refs on that last drive. Deshaun Jackson is a beast!! That guy is fun to watch.

Yeah, I hate it when they actually call the penalties. Jackson is good but there's plenty better.

Spell his name right first, and then I can take you seriously.

What killed you guys was Manning throwing that interception in the end zone. He doesnt throw a pick there then the Giants win.
    Agreed. That was a killer, but all the great ones do that on occasion. That INT and the playcalling mismanagement at the end.

I know. I get fans of the Lions, Bears and Vikings all saying we lost and the call was right.
    Don't forget seattle fans. They all think the call was right too. It wasn't.

+ Reply to Thread