+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

One bright spot....

As pissed, furious, and totally depressed as I am right now, the one good thing I can look forward to after this game is Wilson's return capabilities. As awful as we looked, he did everythign he can on every return to give us great starting position.

I was almost certain his return at the end of the game was going to be the catalyst to us winning....unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    As pissed, furious, and totally depressed as I am right now, the one good thing I can look forward to after this game is Wilson's return capabilities. As awful as we looked, he did everythign he can on every return to give us great starting position.

I was almost certain his return at the end of the game was going to be the catalyst to us winning....unfortunately that wasn't the case.
    I think Wilson got out of the doghouse this game... he didn't fumble the ball at all... Obviously he's been working on ball security.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

The returns where awesome, that shovel pass play though looked UGLY!

I think Wilson got out of the doghouse this game... he didn't fumble the ball at all... Obviously he's been working on ball security.

He certainly gets my game ball.

Quote Originally Posted by sharick88 View Post
    He certainly gets my game ball.
    I don't think we even deserve a game ball. I'd say maybe we should get one for trying, but Osi voids that.

defense looked good in the red zone too

Amukamara deserves some credit too...I think he was mostly responsible for Maclin only having 1 catch for 7 yards....hixon made some great catches too

Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Amukamara deserves some credit too...I think he was mostly responsible for Maclin only having 1 catch for 7 yards....hixon made some great catches too
    There is that to be said... while ******bag was plasma-torching webster, Prince basically shut down maclin...

Prince played pretty well but hurt himself again...smh, David Wilson was fantastic tonight, I hope they start giving this kid some carries. Will Hill played pretty well in the slot, Hixon had a decent game.