+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Honestly just a typical Egals, Giants game nowadays

Closely fought game through out. When it comes down to the wire they move the ball like they're suppose to, we move the ball aswell but make the crucial end of the game mistake that costs us the game. Seems like a repeating pattern imo, dunno why coughlin would let tynes kick from 54 when his limit is 53 yards exactly not a yard more and I would've tryed at least one sideline pass to pick up a few more yards since it was 3rd down. In all seriousness why can't this defense just contain Vick when we play him instead of going for the sack he kills us everytime with that, it's like we never learn. If our guys would just be more discpline this D would be so much more stout. Prince has been playing up too par good for him hope he keeps it up. Next up Cleveland time to get back on track!!!

All-Pro
    Yup. It was a typical game between these two teams. Typical that the Eagles won.

for some reason Ried has coughlins number,other wise TC is always the better coach. its odd, and I hate losing to philly. god their fans will rub it in for weeks now. fml

That's actually and extremely accurate statement by the OP about the late game mistakes. Everytime it seems like we're about to win the game at the end we make a mistake that ultimately costs us the game.

Defense played well enough for the team to win. They held the eagles to 19 points. That should be good enough.

While there's always a bunch of plays that change the game, we lost because of two bad decisions by Eli. The INT in the endzone and the throw to Barden who was blanketed.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    for some reason Ried has coughlins number,other wise TC is always the better coach. its odd, and I hate losing to philly. god their fans will rub it in for weeks now. fml
    that's the truth man, for some reason Reid always owns Coughlin but overall, Coughlin is the better coach.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    The one team that we do not wanna face in the playoffs. They probably scratch their heads at our trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    Closely fought game through out. When it comes down to the wire they move the ball like they're suppose to, we move the ball aswell but make the crucial end of the game mistake that costs us the game. Seems like a repeating pattern imo, dunno why coughlin would let tynes kick from 54 when his limit is 53 yards exactly not a yard more and I would've tryed at least one sideline pass to pick up a few more yards since it was 3rd down. In all seriousness why can't this defense just contain Vick when we play him instead of going for the sack he kills us everytime with that, it's like we never learn. If our guys would just be more discpline this D would be so much more stout. Prince has been playing up too par good for him hope he keeps it up. Next up Cleveland time to get back on track!!!
    Funny how Cam is a bigger, stronger, faster VERISON of Vick yet we can't stop him
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Funny how Cam is a bigger, stronger, faster VERISON of Vick yet we can't stop him
    Newton is a 2nd year QB, Vick is a 10 year vet who has much more overall talent on his team than Newton that the defense has to account for.

Oh, and the Eagles only scored 19 points, I'd say that's containing them pretty well.
    All Hail The New York Giants!!

Its true they have our number. I'd like us to win more regular season games on them, but really I'd rather be the team that wins playoffs and super bowls than the team that owns another in the regular season.

I guess most Eagles fans are OK with latter. Good for them I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBlue@NYC View Post
    Newton is a 2nd year QB, Vick is a 10 year vet who has much more overall talent on his team than Newton that the defense has to account for.

Oh, and the Eagles only scored 19 points, I'd say that's containing them pretty well.
    yea but they're only averaging 15 points a game, i see what you're saying but its not like they're blowing the doors off teams.